Chapter 20

Seulgi's P.O.V.

As Irene and I woke up in the morning and get ready for whatever we are going to do today, the producers gave us a red envelope, which means that we have another mission.

"Ohhh we have another mission." Irene said as she was eyeing the envelope that I was holding.

"Yup, let's see what it is." I opened it and showed Irene what's written on it.

"We are going to hold a team building rally together with other couples. This is a test to determine which couple has the strongest and best chemistry. We all know that the only couple here is the Aseul Couple, so we decided to invite some guests to act as a couple."

"Why do they need to test and compare our chemistry with other couples? I'm fine with our chemistry right now." I said.

"I don't know, but it seems kinda fun. Who knows, maybe we can win since the others are just faking being a couple, while we've already been through ups and downs together because of this show." Irene replied.

"You're right. I just hope that the other couples are not competitive just like us hehe."

"I hope so too. Come on, let's get ready. Should we wear matching shirts to represent our couple?"

"Sure."

***

We were both currently standing at the bus stop, waiting for our ride. The producers told us that a bus would pick us up, together with the other couples. I don't know why but I feel really nervous. It's just a team building rally, nothing more, right??

The bus with a sign that is written, 'We Got Married's Team Building Rally Bus' stopped in front of us. As we went inside the bus, no one was there. Luckily, we were the first couple to ride the bus, so we decided to sit at the very back.

"Who do you think the other couples would be?" Irene asked me as the bus started to move.

"I'm not sure, maybe other people who has great chemistry too? I'm excited to found out who they are." I replied.

As the bus is moving, Irene and I realized that it's path seem familiar. It was the way to our dorm...

The bus stopped and two people excitedly went inside. When they saw Irene and I, one person started screaming.

"AHHHH IRENE UNNIE AND SEULGI UNNIE, WE'RE EXCITED TO BE HERE!!" Joy said as she enthusiastically hugs us.

"Maybe YOU are excited, Wendy doesn't seem happy at all." Irene glanced at Joy's shoulders and saw Wendy walking with her head facing down.

"Nope, I'm excited too. My ears are just damaged right now because Joy was basically screaming all morning when she read the letter." Wendy said.

"Ohhh don't be like that unnie, we're here to have fun. Come on, let's take a sit next to them." Joy pulled Wendy to sit beside us. Joy was sitting next to Irene and Wendy is sitting beside Joy.

"It's fascinating that it's Wendy you're with and not Yeri. By the way, why didn't you take Yeri with you instead?" Irene asked Joy.

"Supposedly, Yeri and I are coming but since Yeri had a schedule for today, so I asked Wendy unnie today since I really want to join you guys. At first, unnie insisted but I forced her to come with me when I told her that we'll get to see you guys get more intimate." She whispered the last part, making her and Wendy laugh. Irene and I looked at them weirdly.

"Anyway, have you decided what your couple name is gonna be?" I asked.

"Hmmm, the producers told us that we should think of one right away. Since we are supposed to be a couple, we decided to stick with our ship name. We decided to be the 'Wenjoy Couple'." Wendy answered.