Chapter 21

Seulgi's P.O.V.

"Okay, shall we start the next round?" Tiffany asked. All couples shouted a 'Yes'.

"I think that all the couples are really familiar with our next game. This next round is none other than the Pepero game!!" Taeyeon announced, making some groan, while the others have huge smiles on their faces. Irene and I were glad that this is a game that we have already played so we're pretty confident right now.

"Okay, so the team that won the first round has an advantage for this activity. Instead of giving them a regular Pepero, they would use this bigger one." Tiffany showed us the chocolate stick that is a little bigger than a Pepero.

"It will be easier for them to eat it because of its size." She added.

"The couples that has an advantage would start first. Wenjoy and Michaeng couple, you guys should play rock, paper, scissors so we can determine who's playing first." Taeyeon said.

On cue, Joy and Chaeyoung played rock, paper, scissors and apparently, Joy lost. Taeyeon and Tiffany gave Joy and Wendy a chocolate stick and instructed them to start. As expected, Wendy was the one who is holding the stick with her mouth and Joy was the one biting it. Joy was really bold so she continued to bite the stick even when hers and Wendy's lips touched already. As a result, their chocolate stick that was left was really small. Wendy was blushing but Joy was busy cheering so she wasn't embarrassed at all.

"Wow, that was very entertaining." Tiffany commented.

"May I remind everyone that the goal of this game is to have the shortest stick and not for you guys to kiss." Taeyeon jokingly said, making us laugh.

"Just kidding. Since this is just a game and you guys are supposed to be couples right now, you can do anything you want as long as it is within legal boundaries." Taeyeon added.

"Yuppp, you can do anything you wish in order for you guys to win this game. Sooo, shall we proceed with the next couple?" Tiffany said.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to the middle and Tiffany gave them their chocolate stick. They were asking each other who will bite the stick and who will hold it. I guess that Mina suggested that Chaeyoung will bite the stick instead since she was now blushing while holding the stick with her mouth. Chaeyoung counted to three and then she started biting the stick. When their lips were only a few meters away from each other, Chaeyoung bit the stick and Mina opened her eyes. I guess that they're still like newly weds so they're still sensitive to skinship.

"That was really cute." Tiffany said, making Mina and Chaeyoung blush.

"Aww you both look really cute when you guys are blushing. You look like a couple who just started dating." She added.

"Okay, so we have two couples left. Jenlisa and Aseul couple, have you guys already decided which couple is going to play first?" Taeyeon asked us.

"We'll go first. The Aseul couple would go last since we feel like they're going to be more intimate than us." Jennie said and winked at us.

Taeyeon gave Jennie and Lisa a Pepero stick. Jennie put the stick on Lisa's mouth, so Jennie positioned herself at the other end of the Pepero. She then began biting the stick. Jennie bit the other side of the Pepero when their lips were about to touch. Their Pepero was shorter than Mina and Chaeyoung's but it was a bit longer compared to Joy and Wendy's.

"Wow, we really have competitive couples here today." Tiffany said.

"As of now, the couple that has the shortest stick is the Wenjoy couple. Can the Aseul couple beat them? Let's find out." Taeyeon said. Irene and I went in front to start the game.