Chapter 7

Seulgi's P.O.V.

After eating, we immediately went out to go to the place where Irene planned for us to spend the day. Irene is still not talking to me after telling her this whole 'Joy and Yeri setting us up on We Got Married thing'.

"Baechu-ssi~"

Still no response.

"Hello?? Earth to Irene??" I said, waving my hand in front of her face.

Still no response.

"Yahhh, if you don't talk to me, I'll call Sunmi unnie to spend the day with m--"

That's when I got a response.

"Stop." Irene said. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

I nodded slyly since Irene sounds so...scary.

"Are you okay?? You went from being my silent wife to a super scary person. You're like my mom when she gets mad at me." I responded while laughing a bit, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"You didn't tell me about the whole 'Irene and Seulgi on We Got Married thing'."

"Oh, that thing. Well, I only knew it yesterday since Joy told me about it when we got home. And  I thought you already knew since you talked to Yeri a while ago. Didn't she tell you??"

***

Flashback (Irene's P.O.V.)

"Irene unnie." Yeri said, calling my attention.

"Hmm?"

"Soooo, I heard that you and Seulgi unnie are getting married." Yeri said, while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, it's just a show, we're not getting married for real."

"Well too bad, I assumed that you wanted to marry Seulgi unnie for real and maybe, you know, you, me, Seulgi unnie, Kang Family perhaps??" Yeri told me as she raised her shoulders.

I don't know whether she's joking or not but at this point, I really want to hit her to shut her up.

"Aish, what are you talking about?!?!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Seulgi asked.

"Nothing. Come on Seulgi, let's go." I pulled Seulgi to get away from our chil--, I mean Yeri.

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

"No, she didn't. You should've told me when Joy told you about it." Irene said.

"I'm sorryyy, I didn't know that Yeri was talking about something else and not about this whole 'We Got Married' thing." I replied, trying to make Irene feel better.

"Hmmm, if Yeri didn't tell you about it, what were you guys talking about?" I asked Irene since I'm not getting any response from her.

Irene's face went redder than usual. "It was nothing. She was telling me something stupid and I didn't bother listening to her."

"From the looks of it, it looks like it wasn't nothing."

"Yahhh stop it already. I told you it was nothing. Just keep on driving, I'm getting bored." Irene said a little irritated.

I just smiled, looking at her a bit.

"I don't want to waste a day whenever I'm with you, so please hurry up." Irene added, though I didn't quite hear what she said first before 'hurry up' since there was a car honking behind me.