Chapter 29

A/N: Surprise!! I wouldn't leave you guys hanging with the last chapter ;)

_____________________

2 Weeks Later

Wendy's P.O.V.

Joy, Yeri, and I are currently having breakfast when we saw Irene unnie walking down the stairs with her head down. These past few weeks, we all noticed that she has been feeling more down than usual. We're not really sure why but, we all have something on mind why she was acting that way.

Irene unnie took some bread and decided to go back to her room. We waited for her to leave before starting our conversation.

"Yah, is it just me or Irene unnie has been acting weird lately?" Joy asked us.

"Yeah, I could sense that something's wrong with her." Yeri added.

"I think that this has something to do with the whole 'We Got Married' thing. She started acting like that after the show finished. She doesn't even want to see Seulgi after that. She keeps on making excuses when she's about to see her. This was all because of you two...you shouldn't have let them work together on a show like that." I said, sounding a little worried because surely, something's wrong with Irene unnie.

"Yah, we didn't know that they would be both be cowards. It was pretty obvious that they like each other. We just thought that after the show, they would get together." Joy explained.

"Unnie's right. If they would just admit their feelings for ea--" I cut Yeri off.

"Wait, wait, wait, that's not a bad idea. If they can't admit their feelings for each other, why won't we help them? You know, we can let them realize their true feelings for each other and maybe after that, they'll admit it. So, what can you say?"

"Hmm, it sounds pretty good to me. The whole fake marriage thing will be useless if they're still afraid to tell each other about their feelings."

"Okay, it's decided. I'll go talk to Irene unnie. You and Yeri can go to Seulgi's place and talk to her about all this. We can stay connected using our phones. Call me or text me whenever something happens."

After that, we all stood up and went to do our respective jobs.

***

"Unnie?" I knocked on Irene unnie's door.

"Can I come in for a second? I just wanted to talk to you about something." I heard the other side of the door shuffle. Irene unnie opened the door, with her eyes all red and puffy.

"Sure, come in." She led me inside.

"Yah, unnie, what have you been doing to yourself?" I opened my arms wide and went to hug her. She hugged me back and I felt her cry on my shoulders.

"There, there, let it all out." I just let her express all her emotions out, figuring that this is hard for her. A few minutes passed and she finally calmed down.

"Wendy-yah, I can't do this anymore." She said, while sniffling in between her words.

"What is it? You can't do what?"

"I can't pretend that I don't feel anything towards Seulgi. This is just too hard for me. Everytime I think about her or even if I'm just reminded of our moments on the show together, it made me realize that I really developed something for her. I don't know what it is, so I just tried to avoid her the best way I can."

"It's called falling in love, unnie. It means that you have feelings for Seulgi unnie. It means that you love her." I held her hand for reassurance.