Chapter 10

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"What's this??"

"Ohhh, it's look like it's Seulgi!!"

"She's getting ready to pack her things already."

Joy's P.O.V.

"Helloooo~ I'm Seulgi. Right now, you're here with me to watch me pack my things." Seulgi unnie said to the camera that I am holding.

"Sooo, what should I bring with me?" Seulgi asked.

"Just pack some of your clothes and maybe some clothes for swimming since you told us that Irene unnie picked a house with a pool." Yeri said beside me.

"Ahhh okay." Seulgi replied. She began putting her clothes on her luggage.

"There. I finished packing my clothes. Hmmm, maybe I should bring some of my vinyl tapes too."

"You're going to bring a vinyl? Don't you think that you still need to bring a vinyl player in order to listen to that." I said.

"Yeah and why do you still need to bring your vinyl tapes when you can play those songs on your phone." Yeri added.

"Well, vinyl tapes are different for me. It became my habit to listen to it every now and then and who knows, maybe Irene unnie would love to listen to these tapes either." Seulgi stated.

We watched Seulgi unnie choose from her collection of vinyl tapes. As she was done picking some of her favorites, she looked at the camera and said, "Okayyy, I think that's all the things that I need. And don't worry, if ever I forget something, I'll just tell the other members to bring it to me."

"You wish." Yeri said, making me hit her with my elbow.

"Shhh, we're filming, remember?" I said.

"Oh right, hahahaha." Yeri faked a laugh.

***

Irene's P.O.V.

I decided to pack my things the same time as Seulgi packed hers. The staff told me to film while I was packing so I asked Wendy to hold the camera for me since Joy and Yeri were with Seulgi.

"The camera will roll in 3, 2, 1..." Wendy said acting like she was part of the crew and staff.

Since Wendy turned on the camera already, I managed to stop myself from giggling because of the way Wendy acted as if she's the director. I started to pack some of my things and decided not to talk since I was busy.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Ohhh it's Irene's turn to pack."

"Unlike Seulgi, she's really quiet and focused  when she's doing something."

"Irene must have really planned all the things that she's going to bring with her since it seems like she knows what are those that she need."

"Here's my iPad. I'll bring this with me so that I can practice drawing even more." I placed the iPad inside my luggage.

"Ohhh and before I forget, I'll bring some of my Care Bear shirts since nowadays, luvies love it when I wear stuffs like this." I giggled and organized the shirts that I got from my closet.

"So, this is the shirt that I was telling you about. Seulgi and I have matching shirts like this." I showed the shirt to the camera.

"Aren't you forgetting anything else?" Wendy asked me from behind the camera.

"Umm, I don't think so. Is there anything I forgot?" I asked Wendy.

"I don't know. Liquor maybe?"