Chapter 17

Seulgi's P.O.V.

Our trip to Everland was fun and tiring at the same time. I really enjoyed being able to spend my time with Irene almost everyday. This whole fake marriage thing really made a huge impact on the both of us. I can't help but to think about what will happen to us after this show. Do I have feelings for Irene unnie? Am I falling for her? Will we go back to the way we used to be? Being unnie and dongsaeng? Being sisters? Or will we--

"We still haven't received the special gift that was written on the letter? Do you think that they forgot about it?" Irene asked me as we were about to ride the elevator to our apartment.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe they will surprise us or something." I replied. "I'm hungry."

"You're still hungry?" Irene chuckled. I nodded and pouted my lips.

"Well, maybe I can cook something for us. We recently went shopping and I think that I can find some ingredients to cook something." Irene suggested.

"No it's okay, you're tired. I'll just go find some snack to eat."

"I insist." Irene replied. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Irene asked me confusedly.

"Just for everything." Irene smiled at me.

We finally reached the floor where our apartment is located. The elevator opened and we both headed towards the apartment. As I opened the door, there wasn't any special gift or anything. I thought that the production crew already forgot about it. Then suddenly, Irene called my name.

"Yah, Seulgi-yah, I think that our special gift is here." Irene said while looking at the direction where the pool was located.

I went to see what Irene was looking at and saw that next to the pool, there was a fine dining cuisine that was prepared. Since it's already night time, it makes it look so romantic. There were candles and flowers on the table, together with the delicious food prepared next to it.

"I guess I don't need to cook anymore." Irene said.

"Sooo? Shall we eat then?" I asked her a little excited. Irene nodded and we both headed outside to eat our dinner.

"Mmmm, this is so delicious. We haven't ate anything like this since we are not touring anymore. This tastes like something that came from another country." I said as I chewed the food that I was eating.

"Right. It's been a while. I really missed eating this kind of food aside from the regular foods that we eat almost everyday." Irene replied.

We enjoyed eating together as the night atmosphere made it better. After a while, we finished eating. Something suddenly crossed my mind.

"Since we're here already, do you want to swim?" I asked Irene.

"Yah, you know that I can't swim. Besides, it's already night time. Aren't you tired already?" Irene said.

"Well, since we moved here, we haven't used this pool. You said that you wanted an apartment with a pool and I guess that we should swim every once and a while. We can try night swimming if you like."

"Fine. Let's change our clothes first." Irene said.

***

I was the first one to get changed before Irene. Since Irene doesn't know how to swim, I looked for her donut float and luckily, Irene brought it. I decided to put some air on the float but Irene didn't bring any air pump. So, I started blowing some air into the float so that Irene can use it. I just know that without the float, Irene wouldn't want to swim anymore. I went to the pool after preparing the float. It took Irene ten minutes before finally changing into her swimsuit.