Chapter 18

Irene's P.O.V.

I woke up at the sound of my phone indicating that I have a message. I was still sleepy and didn't manage to read it immediately since it was like 9:00 in the morning. After a while, I checked who it was from.

From Son Seungwan
Unnieee!!! Sunmi unnie just called and told me to text her your address. She said that she wants to congratulate you Seulgi on your wedding.

I was wide awake right now since I saw Sunmi's name on Wendy's message. I then began to prepare myself and maybe make myself look better and hotter than Sunmi. I have a feeling that she's only coming here to see Seulgi. Congratulate us on our wedding my ass.

I contemplated whether I should wake Seulgi up since she was still sleeping, but I think that when Seulgi is looking like a mess when Sunmi arrives, maybe it will somehow turn her off. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. Minutes have passed, the doorbell rang.

"Hiiii. Congratulations on your wedding." Sunmi cheerfully said as I opened the door.

"Ohhh wow, thank you. I didn't know that you were coming. What brings you here?" I asked her, of course hiding the fact that I already knew that she was coming.

"I just want to congratulate you and Seulgi on your wedding and since I wasn't able to attend your wedding, I decided to visit you here."

"It's fine. The wedding was simple anyway and you don't have to come if you have a busy schedule." I replied while faking a smile. You shouldn't have come at all!!

"No, no, it's okay. I intentionally cleared up my schedule so that I can have time to visit you."

"Ohhh is that so?" The atmosphere around us felt really awkward for no reason.

"Your apartment is really nice. I bet you and Seulgi spent quite a lot for this." Sunmi said while checking out the apartment.

"Yeahhh, we did. It won't hurt to dream for a house like this, right? Especially when you get married." I said, making Sunmi nod.

"Anyway, where's Seulgi?" Sunmi asked. There it is.

"Ohhh like I said, I didn't know that you were coming. Seulgi is still sleeping at our bedroom. I guess that she's tired since we've been quite busy last night." I tried to emphasize some words so that Sunmi would realize that I don't want her here.

"No problem, I can wake her up."

"What? N--" It was too late. Sunmi was already running excitedly towards our bedroom.

As I reached the bedroom, I saw Sunmi laying beside Seulgi, with her facing Seulgi and of course, Seulgi was unconsciously facing her.

"Seulgi-yah, wake up." Sunmi said, she was touching Seulgi's nose. Seulgi shuffled a bit but she didn't wake up.

"Still sleepy huh. Wake up Seulgi!!" Right now, I wasn't really comfortable with the scene that I was seeing. Sunmi was tickling Seulgi.

"Yah, babe, I'm still sleepy." Seulgi muttered. Did Seulgi call me babe? Or was that Sunmi? Is she even aware that Sunmi is here?!?!

I couldn't stand what I was seeing, so I decided to wake Seulgi up all by myself.

"Yahhhhh!!! Wake up!!! We have a visitor!!!" I kept on hitting her butt to wake her up. As soon as Seulgi heard what I said, she shot her eyes open.

"What? A visitor? Who would visit us early in the morning?" Seulgi looked at me and I pointed at Sunmi beside her. Sunmi waved shyly and Seulgi immediately sat down on the bed.