Chapter 8

Seulgi's P.O.V.

I woke up at the sound of my phone vibrating. I saw Irene flooding me with her text messages.

From Baechu 🐰
Seulgi, be sure to wake up when you see this.

From Baechu 🐰
Are you awake??

From Baechu 🐰
Yahhh it's been an hour since I last texted. Wake up already!!!

From Baechu 🐰
I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, I'LL FIND A NEW HUSBAND!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 HOURS ALREADY!!!

I laughed as I saw her last message. I texted her to calm down and chill since I'm already awake. I don't know why she's in hurry. She could've wake me up before leaving.

After I sent Irene my reply, I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I then went downstairs and prepared my breakfast.

"Kang Seulgi, you're late. My mom is already waiting for you." Yeri said as she approached me while holding a red envelope.

"Huh? What do you mean your mom? Does she want something?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Just open the damn envelope!!" Yeri said.

"Oh, it's a mission card and it's from Irene."

"To my husband, come join me at the address that is written on the outside the envelope. Let's show the world that we're a couple and let's 'flex' our relationship. See you there 💖"

"Ohhh that's why Irene wanted me to wake up early. She wanted me to go to this place and I don't even know what we're going to do there." I said as I looked at Yeri.

"You haven't finish reading the letter yet." Yeri said while crossing her arms.

"From your pretty, gorgeous, patient, lovely, sexy, most beautiful, and your ONE and ONLY wife, Irene"

Yeri laughed at me as I was done reading the last part of the letter.

"WHAHAHAHA is that how Irene flirt?? She really fell hard for you Kang." Yeri said, hitting me on the arm.

"Oww, what are you even saying?"

"Stop with the chatter. Go. Your wife is waiting for you."

I hurriedly finished my breakfast and said my 'goodbyes' to the other members.

"Goodluck with mom, dad!!" Yeri shouted before I even left the driveway.

"What?!?!"

"Just go!!!"

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Before we start today's broadcast, Eric, can you introduce our special guest for today."

"Thank you Solar. So our special guest for today would be no other than, Wendy!!"

"So Wendy, are you excited to see Irene and Seulgi as a couple?"

"Honestly, I'm not."

"Why not?"

"They are always acting like a couple when they're together, so nothing seems new to me."

"Yeah, I think that they have a really great chemistry. What do you think Amber?"

"You know, I've met Irene a long time ago and I know that she doesn't easily warm up to other people but the way how she treats and how she acts around Seulgi, there's something really different about it."

I arrived at the address that Irene wrote on the envelope. It's seems like it is a gym. Are we going to work out?

As I entered the building, I saw Irene sitting on one of the sofas inside the gym.