Chapter 15

Irene's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open since I felt the sun glaring into my eyes. I looked at the clock placed on the bedside; it was already 8:00 in the morning. Luckily, Seulgi and I don't have any schedule for today that's why we didn't need to wake up early. I already forgot about the girl next to me, not until when I felt a movement beside me. I looked at my side and saw a sleeping beauty right beside me. I realized that our faces were just inches apart from each other. I immediately moved away and I couldn't stop my cheeks from blushing. I wasn't planning to wake Seulgi up but then I heard noises coming from downstairs.

"Seulgi-yah, wake up." I tried waking her up. I kept on tapping her shoulder but nothing happened. There's only one way to do.

I stood up, positioned myself on the side of the bed, and I placed myself above Seulgi's body. Seulgi felt my weight on her body so she opened her eyes.

"Hyun, what are you doing?" Seulgi said after yawning.

"What does it look like? I'm waking you up." I was expecting for her to ask me to get up since I was heavy but she didn't.

"Just stay there, it feels nice." Seulgi replied.

Because of embarrassment, I stood up and decided to ignore what Seulgi just said.

"As much as I would like to stay in bed, I just heard noises coming from downstairs. I think someone got inside the house." I explained to her.

"Really? Who do you think it is? Do you think that we're being robbed?" Seulgi asked me as she sat up from the bed.

"I don't know. I'm sorry if I wake you up. I'm just really scared right now."

"Come here." Seulgi opened her arms. I sat on the bed and hugged her.

"Don't worry, your husband is here to protect you." We stayed like that for a while until Seulgi spoke up.

"Come on, let's go check out who's downstairs. Let's move slowly so that they won't hear us." Seulgi stood up and went to open the door. She opened the door slowly and we were now heading downstairs quietly.

"WENDY UNNIE!!!! THE MEAT IS BURNING!!!!"

Seulgi and I both looked at each other.

"Is that Joy?" I asked Seulgi.

"I think so."

We then decided to walk in a normal pace. As we reached the kitchen, I saw a huge smoke forming. I then looked at the living room and saw Yeri on the couch eating Seulgi's Pringles and there was a mess all over her place. I thought that this madness will end right there not until I saw Wendy running with a fire extinguisher. Wendy was putting out a fire that I assumed was Joy's fault since she was wearing an apron and she was holding a wooden spoon. Nobody even realized that Seulgi and I were already there. I tried to stop myself from shouting but I just couldn't help it.

"WHAT THE FU--"

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

Irene was about to curse at the other members but since we are on national television, I stopped her.

"WHAT THE FU--"

I placed my hand on Irene's mouth so that she wouldn't finish what she was about to say. Thanks to Irene's loud voice, the members recognized our presence.

"Ohhh hi Irene unnie. You're early, I didn't expect you to wake up at this hour since both of you don't have any schedule for today hehe." Joy bashfully said.