Chapter 22

Seulgi's P.O.V.

Irene and I, together with the other couples, are gathered at the back of the hotel again since the race was already finished. The monsters were caught already and I don't know if Irene and I took enough pictures to make us win this round. We both started to feel competitive after the first round. I'm just really glad that there are really no more awkward moments between us.

"Okay, since you all caught the monsters already, we are now going to end this game." Taeyeon said.

"In this part, Taeyeon and I will check and count which couple took the most pictures. The couple that will win this round will have a huge advantage on the next round. Without futher ado, let us get right into it." Tiffany enthusiastically said.

Mina and Chaeyoung were the first ones who handed out their polariod pictures. Taeyeon and Tiffany checked and counted the pictures.

"Wow, these pictures turned out really well." Tiffany commented.

"The Michaeng couple took five pictures all in all. Will the other couples break this record? Well then, Wenjoy couple, you guys are next." Taeyeon said, getting Wendy and Joy's attention.

Wendy gave Taeyeon their pictures. I can see that Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie are enjoying looking at each couples' pictures, just by judging on the smiles on their faces.

"You guys are really into this game. Each couple really took their relationship up to the next level because of this game." Taeyeon stated.

"Okay, so the Wenjoy couple took five pictures in total just like the Michaeng couple. The record that needs to be broken is still five. We still have two other couples next, so maybe they can beat the record this time. Let's now see the pictures from the Aseul couple." Tiffany said.

Irene handed out our polariod pictures to Tiffany unnie. She smiled and showed Taeyeon something.

"Woahhh, can you show us this pose one more time?" Taeyeon unnie asked us as she showed us our picture. It was the one wherein I kissed the side of Irene's lips. That was the last photo that we took. I wasn't expecting that they would ask us to do that again.

"Come on, show us!!" Jennie shouted, making the other couples cheer as well.

"Should we give the audience what they want?" I asked Irene. She smiled at me.

"You don't want to keep them hanging, don't you?" Irene replied with a smirk on her face.

As I heard her say that, I began to move forward and I kissed the side of her lips. I pulled away and I saw Irene blushing slightly. The crowd cheered making me embarassed.

"You guys are on fire!! I wouldn't be surprised if one day you'll date each other." Taeyeon unnie commented. I can tell that Irene was embarassed too because she hid her face on my shoulder.

"Okay, sooo the Aseul couple took eight pictures in total!! Currently, they are the couple that is holding the record of the most pictures taken. Can the Jenlisa couple break this record? Let's find out." Tiffany said.

Jennie gave the pictures that her and Lisa took. Taeyeon and Tiffany were looking at the pictures, without their smiles leaving their faces.

"You guys are really unbelievable. You really showed us that you're all competitive and that you are all eager to win this round. I wouldn't imagine doing any of this with anyone." Taeyeon said.

"Unless it's with me." Tiffany added, making us laugh.

"The Jenlisa couple took seven pictures in total so that means that the Aseul couple won this round!! Congratulations!! You guys will have a huge advantage on the next round." Tiffany told us.