Chapter 3

Seulgi's P.O.V.

After getting ready, I went downstairs to see Joy sitting on the couch, all dressed up.

"Wow, you're up early." I told her.

"No unnie, you're just late." She teased me.

I pouted and told her, "Yah, you should learn how to respect your unnie and besides, you're the one who forced me to join this show."

"Ahhh, you're right. Sorryyy unnieee~" She said while clinging unto my arms.

"Okay okay, just stop clinging on me, a chick doesn't cling to a bear." I said while trying to push her away gently.

"Ohh unnie, I almost forgot. I found this with the letter yesterday. It seems like a form that you have to fill out. I think it's some kind of resume that you're going to give your partner." Joy said while handing me the paper.

"Omo, why didn't you tell me about this earlier?!?! There's only an hour left and I still have to fill this out!" I shouted.

"Relax unnie, just simply fill out the form. You don't have to take it seriously and besides, it wouldn't take an hour to fill that out."

I hurriedly read every single part that needs to be filled out on the form. I did what Joy said, and filled it with every first thing that comes to my mind. After filling it out, I immediately kept the form in my pocket and asked Joy that we should get going.

"Yahhh Joy, we should leave now. It will be embarrassing if I leave my partner waiting." I said while dragging Joy outside the house.

***

Joy's P.O.V.

Seulgi unnie was obviously in a hurry. You can also tell that she is nervous because of the sweat running through her forehead.

"Yah unnie, calm down. You're just going to meet your soon-to-be-husband. It's not like you're really going to marry him." I said as I sat on the driver's seat.

"Don't say it like that. I know that that man will soon be my 'pretend' husband but don't keep on reminding me." Seulgi said while keeping her eyes on the road.

"By the way I almost forgot to tell you, since you are going to meet your partner for the first time, the producers of the show texted me that you should plan a next destination after meeting each other. Like, you know, a place where you can eat." I said, trying to contain my laughter because of Seulgi unnie's worried expression.

"Why are you telling me this just now?!?!" She said while looking back between me and the road because she's driving.

"Well you're kinda in hurry a while ago since you were filling out the form and I don't want you to worry more about it." I responded trying to make her feel a little better.

"Come to think of it, why am I the one in charge of finding a place to eat after the meeting? Isn't it supposed to be my soon-to -be-husband's responsibility? Since he's the man in this relationship and I'm the woman. A man should be in charge of that you know." She said, getting a little irritated.

"Why are you blaming me? It wasn't my fault, the producers were the ones who texted me." I said and looked at Seulgi.

I noticed that she's really serious and nervous with all that has been happening, so I decided to help her.

"Chill unnie, I'll help you find a place where you can eat and where you can get-to-know your partner better." I said while looking up for places where they can eat on my phone.

"Just be sure that you can find a place. We're almost there and it is your job to find a place before we get there." Seulgi said in a much calmer voice.