35

Ritsuka: wow, your Noble Phantasm is really strong, Adam. I don't think there's anyone who can match it.

Adam: that's not true. There's people who can easily defeat me. In fact, there's a servant that can quite literally defeat me with one hit.

Ritsuka: wait, one hit? Is there a servant that is that powerful?

Adam: they're not exactly that powerful, but their Noble Phantasm is a pretty good counter for me.

Ritsuka: who are they?

Adam: his name is Buddha.

Sanzang: what!? Lord Buddha is a servant?!

Ritsuka: I... Never heard that?

Adam: I'm not surprised. Buddha is part of an extremely rare class that is nearly impossible to summon without them wanting to be summoned.

Ritsuka: a rare class? What is it?

Adam: it's called the Saver class. They're extremely rare, and you can only become one if humanity sees you as a savior.

Ritsuka: ... Wait, then why aren't you one?

Adam: because I don't belong there. The Saver class is reserved for people who brought salvation to humanity. I am the father of humanity, but I didn't exactly do anything to save it. Maybe if I won my fight against Zeus things would have been different.

Ritsuka: wow... Wait, what makes Buddha's Noble Phantasm powerful enough to beat you.

Adam: Buddha's Noble Phantasm is an attack that reaches all the way to the roots of humanity since its beginning and gets stronger the older it is. And, since I'm the father of humanity and the oldest human...

Ritsuka: ... It's an instant win against you... Man, the Saver class sounds extremely powerful. I wonder if I'll meet one of them.

Adam: actually, there is a Servant in Chaldea that is a potential Saver class.

Ritsuka: wait, really?

Adam: yeah, but... You won't believe who it is.

Ritsuka: is it Jeanne? She kind of fits.

Adam: no.

Ritsuka: oh Uhmm... Is it Martha then?

Adam: no, again.

Ritsuka: then is it King Hassan?

Adam: surprisingly, no.

Ritsuka: don't tell me it's David. I like him but he can be a bit... Much.

Adam: definitely no.

Ritsuka: then... Who is it?

Adam: it's Kiara.

Ritsuka: ... Ha! That was a good one. Now, seriously, who are they?

Adam: ...

Ritsuka: ... How? And why?

Adam: don't look at me. I don't pick the potential classes for the Throne of Heroes.