17

(During Halloween in Chaldea's party hall)

Ritsuka: *putting up the decorations with Mash* Shuten-Douji, can you help a little?

Shuten-Douji: *sitting on the side while drinking* hehe, why should I? You just brought me to make sure Ibaraki doesn't eat all the candy.

Mash: don't worry, Senpai, we should still finish before the guests arrive.

*Ding Dong*

Mash: oh... Looks like someone came early.

Ritsuka: Well, Shuten, can you at least answer the door while me and Mash finish the decorations?

Shuten-Douji: fiiiiine, but I'm definitely going to take a bigger reward than what you promised me. *opens door*.

Doom Slayer: *standing on the other side.*

Shuten-Douji:.................................... *eyes roll back before she faints*.

Ibaraki-Douji: *was passing by* h-hey! What happened to Shuten!? *sees Doom Slayer*.......... AHHHHHH!!! *Jumps back and holds cross* please don't kill me! I'll repent everything I did! Just please don't kill me!

Doom Slayer: *Takes off helmet to reveal Adam* what the hell is wrong with you? It's just a costume.

Ibaraki-Douji:............................ *faints because the realization it was a costume was too much for her.*

Ritsuka: *was watching from the side completely confused* well... At least now I know who will win the costume contest.