My Fair Lady~

(A/N: the chapters that have names are gonna be written like this. So, you should know what to expect now. Also, I thought of this after seeing a fan-made servant.)

Third POV:

Adam was overlooking Jack and Illya while they played together with Hercules by his side. "They really like snow, don't they?" the father of humanity commented.

Hercules nodded while crossing his arms. They were outside Chaldea, in the snowy mountains. The temperature would have been too much for normal humans, but to servants it was of little problem.

"Alright, kids, let's go back," Adam called out as Jack and Illya stopped their little snowball war. "Remember, Emiya said to come back early or no treat for you!"

"Okay!" that seemed to stop whatever protest the two had as they ran to the two adults.

While walking back towards Chaldea, Adam looked at the two children. "Did you two have fun?"

"Yes!" Illya cheered. "That was so much fun! We gotta bring the others next time!"

"Mhmm!" Jack nodded in agreement. "We're so glad you invited us! But, we're wondering, why did Hercules come get us?"

"He just wanted to make sure Illya didn't play alone," Adam replied and the Greek hero nodded. They reentered the halls of Chaldea soon afterward. "Alright, go and wash your hands. You don't want Emiya to scold you again, do you?"

"Okay," Both kids said before running ahead.

While they were going ahead, Adam turned to Hercules as they started following them. "She doesn't remember you, does she?" the Greek hero shook his head. "Are you sure it's for the best?" this time, Hercules nodded.

Hercules was quite surprised to see Jack the Ripper again, especially in her current form. However, he wasn't one to hold grudges for long. Plus, Jack deserved a second chance more than most people in Chaldea.

Adam sighed. "Well, I'm okay with it as long as she's happy," he confessed. "I'm just glad she doesn't sing that scary-"

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down~" the eyes of Hercules and Adam widen as they immediately looked at Jack who started singing. "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down~..."

For a second a figure completely covered Jack. It was the figure of a woman wearing the same exact clothes as the child servant with long white hair.

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down~," The figure looked back at them with a sinister smile and murderous intent in her scar covered eye as she finished the song. "My fair lady~."

However, just as it appeared, the figure vanished and all was left was the normal Jack that was running alongside Illya towards the cafeteria, leaving a very concerned Hercules and Adam.

"We should... Probably keep an eye out, just to be safe," Adam suggested and Hercules nodded.