24: Bruh!

(A/N: the writing style of this page is different because of the content, so please bare with me.)

Third POV:

A team of Adam, Gilgamesh, Artoria, Cu Chulainn, Scathach, and Emiya were currently facing off a golem that was no smaller than a mountain.

Artoria held up Excalibur. "This is going to be a tough battle," she commented.

"Heh, for you mongrels, maybe," Gilgamesh chuckled as the gates of Babylon appeared behind him.

Emiya and Scathach just prepared for the battle while Cu looked at Adam. "Yo, old man, you wouldn't happen to have a way to easily kill this thing, would you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Adam replied, which caused the others to look at him in interest.

"Well, what is it?" Cu asked.

"Hold still," Adam instructed as he suddenly knelt down near Cu.

"What are you-" Cu was cut off as Adam suddenly grabbed his ankle and lifted him up. "H-Hey!"

"Noble Phantasm, [Spinning Bruh Lancer!]" Adam called out as he suddenly threw Cu like a boomerang.

Cu started screaming while the other servants stared slack-jawed. Their jaws got even lower when the Lancer effortlessly cut the giant golem in half.

After a couple of seconds, Cu took a turn in the air and returned - again like a boomerang - to Adam, who caught him by the ankle again.

Adam put Cu's feet on the ground. After making sure he was standing straight, the father of humanity let go of him, allowing Cu to stand still with his face frozen into a scream of horror.

"There we go. Nice work, kid," Adam praised as he gave Cu a slap on the back, but he still didn't move.

The first one to speak was Scathach, who was the only servant beside Adam who didn't have their face stuck in a 'WTF' look. "Hmm, that was quick and efficient. I approve," she said giving a thumbs up.