Father Is Here.

(A/N: again, this is different because of the content.)

Third POV:

Ritsuka panted as he held his wounded side. In front of him, Mash was barely holding her shield as she faced their opponent.

In front of them was none other than Zeus, one of the divine spirits under Wodime. He was proving to be one of the hardest challenges they have faced yet.

The Olympic God raised his hand, creating a lightning bolt that he got ready to throw. "Zeus is getting ready for another attack!" Mash exclaimed as she raised her shield again.

Ritsuka's eyes went wide. Mash was in no state to defend against any kind of attack at the moment. He had already used all his command, and there were no servants around.

He prayed for a miracle, anything that can save Mash from what is about to happen. However, as Zeus reeled back his arm, no such thing appeared to be in sight.

*BOOM!*

A large explosion rang through the area. But, it wasn't from Zeus' attack. The God himself seemed to be the one who was attacked as he was sent flying backwards.

"Don't worry, my children," a soft voice that brought relief and joy to Ritsuka and Mash spoke. "You're father is here."

Standing where the Olympic God used to be was Adam with one of his hands raised into a fist, implying that he was the one who struck Zeus.

Speaking of the God, he had already picked himself up and started rubbing his jaw. "Tch, now I know why that punch both hurt and felt familiar," he commented before smirking. "Been a while, kiddo."

"I almost didn't recognize you," Adam said cracking his knuckles. "What happened to you being a wrinkled mess?"

"One of the benefits of being a servant is that you look young again," Zeus moved his neck around, causing a few cracks to ring through the area.

"Adam, be careful! He-"

"It's okay," Adam cut off Ritsuka, looking at him over his shoulder. "Trust me, I know how to deal with this guy," he turned back to Zeus, clutched his fists, and raised them to a battle stance. "Now, old man... We have an old fight we still need to finish."