Carnival Phantasm

Third POV: (Scene 1)

"Alright! It's time for presents!" BB yelled out, taking a spin and then pointing at her 'daughters' with her wand.

Meltryllis, Passionlip, and Kingprotea looked at their 'mother' with confused looks. She called them out in the cafeteria and yelled this all of a sudden.

"Uhmm... Presents for what?" Passionlip asked, tilting her head.

"Mother's day, of course!" BB waved her wand, as if lecturing children. "You girls owe me a lot of presents to return the kindness I showed you!"

"Kindness?" Meltryllis scoffed, crossing her arms. "If we're actually returning the 'kindness' you gave us, the only thing we'll give you today is a nuclear bomb to the face."

"Ah, are you sad I didn't give you anything on that flat chest of yours, Melt?" BB teased with a Cheshire-like smile.

A tick mark appeared on Meltryllis' forehead. "I'll kill you."

"It's not my fault you didn't win the genetic lottery," BB shrugged her shoulders and looked away playfully. "Lip and Protea got all the right genes. But hey, at least you have a decent ass to seduce Senpai, right?"

"Now I'll really kill you!" Passionlip had to actually use her large arms to grab Meltryllis' legs to stop her from covering the cafeteria in BB's blood. "And what do you mean 'it's not my fault'?! You literally designed us! And just 'descent'?! Are you #$@!ing blind!"

BB didn't seem to care that the only thing stopping Meltryllis from slicing her up was Passionlip's grip. "Well, you two might not have got me something, but I know Protea did."

Meltryllis actually stopped struggling as she and Passionlip looked a Kingprotea, who blushed while holding something behind her back. "No way... Protea... Please don't tell me..."

"See, I knew I had a decent daughter in one of you," BB smirked in victory before extending her arms. "Well, don't be shy, go ahead and give it out."

"Uhmm... Okay," Kingprotea mumbled nervously.

BB closed her eyes with a smug smile, fully expecting to be given some sort of present.

One second past... Then another... Then another... After nearly a minute, BB opened her eyes... And saw that Kingprotea wasn't even in front of her anymore.

When she looked around, she found Kingprotea giving a bouquet of roses in her large hand... To Tiamat. "Aaaahhhh? (these are for me?)"

"Well, yes," Kingprotea nodded. "Technically... You gave birth to me... So you're my mother... I... Just wanted to give you something," she said blushing.

BB stood frozen in shock with one of her eyes twitching. Meanwhile, Passionlip struggled to hold her laughter while Meltryllis went to a fit. "Hahahahah! Would you look at that? Guess you raised us well to know who to give presents to, right?" she taunted while holding her sides.

Meanwhile, Tiamat looked at the roses given to her... And started weeping happy tears.

Too many happy tears. So much in fact, that the Cafeteria started being filled with them. "Uhmm... Miss Tiamat?" Passionlip tried to call the primordial goddess, who was simply too caught up in her emotions to notice.

"Shit, get to higher ground!" Meltryllis cried out.

Meanwhile, Adam was walking besides Gudako towards the cafeteria. The master had her head down with a cloud of depression over her head. "Another patch of salt," Gudako sighed. "Rate up really is a lie."

"Hey, don't worry. You'll get something soon," Adam tried to cheer her up as they reached the cafeteria doors. "Maybe something sweet would get your mind off it."