26

Artoria Lancer: and so, even though I am a divine spirit and don't have a good impression of you, I would like your permission to date your child.

Adam: hmm, you drive a hard bargain.

Ritsuka: u-uhmm... Do I have a saying in this?

Adam: well, I personally have two questions. One, why would you want to date my child?

Artoria Lancer: oh... W-Well... It's sort of a complicated story that started with a dream and Merlin, which of whom is now recovering in the infirmary. But, to sum it up, your child is the reason why I chose to keep my humanity in order to return his emotions.

Adam: hmm... Well, you pretty much have my permission. Though, I do have another question. No offense to Romulus, but how come you're not the Grand Lancer?

Ritsuka: *completely oblivious because he hasn't met that version of Romulus yet* wait, what does Romulus have to do with that?

Artoria Lancer: I do not know. Perhaps the Throne deems me unworthy.

Adam: that's not what I meant. I mean, between the entirety of the Lancer class, you are the only one who actually uses a Lance. Everyone else uses a spear.

Artoria Lancer: ... Now that you mention it...

Adam: a Lance and a Spear aren't the same. Only an idiot would-

Cu Chulainn: wait, they're not the same?! When did that happen!?

Scathach: ... *face-palm*.......... *deep breath*.......... Boi!

Scathach-Skadi: fufufu. I'm so glad I'm not that idiot's teacher. I would probably be embarrassed beyond belief... Wait...