Father's Arrival

Third POV:

Ritsuka was standing in the summoning chamber. Mash was standing beside him, looking hopefully that the new arrival would be a new friend. Gilgamesh was also there, but mainly to make fun of the new arrival should they prove to be 'another mongrel' as he calls them.

"There you are, Master," Jeanne D'arc walked into the room. "Oh, are you summoning a new servant?"

Ritsuka nodded. "Yeah. The Doctor said Chaldea saved up enough energy to summon another servant."

"Tch, if it wasn't for the fact this system managed to summon me, I would have given up on all expectations for it," Gilgamesh commented, crossing his arms.

Suddenly, Artoria walked in with her head hanging and a depressed aura covering her. "Oh, Artoria-san, what are you doing here?" Mash asked.

"Shirou kicked me out of the kitchen until lunch is ready," the King of knights complained, gaining deadpan looks. "I just saw Jeanne come in here and thought I'd ask her to hang out."

"Oh, well, master is going to summon a new servant, so why don't we see who appears and go to the simulator after this?" Jeanne suggested.

Artoria sighed and nodded. "I suppose that's a good idea," she replied.

Ritsuka nodded and turned back to the summoning Leyline in Chaldea. Raising the command seal, he started chanting. "Heed my words, my will creates your body, your sword creates my destiny..."

As he continued chanting, the Leyline summoning circle appeared and started rotating. However, the color changed from the usual blue color to gold.

Jeanne narrowed her eyes. "Something... Is wrong," she commented before looking at Ritsuka. "Master, stop, there's something wrong here."

Ritsuka, who also noticed, nodded. "Y-Yeah, I feel it too. It's-" his eyes widen seeing sparks coming from the Leyline. "Take Cover!"

Mash immediately summoned her shield and held it in front of her master as an explosion suddenly erupted from the Leyline. Jeanne and Artoria covered their faces from the smoke that appeared while Gilgamesh simply scoffed.

"Master, are you alright?" Jeanne asked as the smoke began clearing.

Mash moved to reveal that Ritsuka was unharmed. "Yeah, thanks to Mash," the Shielder simply blushed and looked away.

"I see those training sessions with Leonidas are paying off," Artoria commented receiving a nod from Mash.

"I suppose today's summoning is a failure? What a waste of time," the King of Heroes groaned.

"I wouldn't say that," the eyes of those inside the room widen as a figure started appearing from the smoke. "Well, I can certainly say that this is a surprise. I didn't expect to be summoned any time soon."

What appeared from the smoke was a young, and rather beautiful man. He had messy, platinum blonde hair and silver eyes with unusually wide pupils.

There was also something else very noticeable, and it caused Jeanne to scream in embarrassment and cover her eyes. "W-W-Why are you naked!?!?" she asked. Mash also covered her eyes while Artoria and Ritsuka looked absolutely dumbfounded. Gilgamesh, meanwhile, just gave a raised eyebrow.

The young man tilted his head. "But I'm not. I am wearing something."

Jeanne dared to look between her fingers to see that the person was wearing... Just a medium sized leaf to cover his privates. "T-T-That is not clothes!" she exclaimed.

"Hmmm... Well, I guess I can't expect anything less from the Saint Jeanne D'arc," the young man commented with a shrug.

Jeanne's embarrassment turned into surprise in an instant. She removed her hands, as did Mash, and they both looked at the young man with wide eyes. "How... How do you know my True Name?" she asked.

"A Father can always recognize his children," the man replied before looking at Artoria. "For example, I know that's Artoria Pendragon," he looked at Gilgamesh. "This is Gilgamesh," he then looked at Mash and Ritsuka. "And these two are Mash Kerylight and Ritsuka Fujimaru, the latter of whom is my master, right?"

"That doesn't explain how you you know our true names, Mongrel," Gilgamesh commented.

"Well, I suppose I should introduce myself," the young man put his hands on his waist and leaned on one foot. "I am Ruler. My true name... Is Adam."

The eyes of everyone, even Gilgamesh, widen at hearing that name. Throughout history and Mythology, there is only one person that comes to their mind at the name 'Adam'.

"Adam?... Did you say Adam?" Jeanne truly seemed like she couldn't believe what she just heard.

Adam nodded. "That's right," he then looked at Ritsuka dead in the eyes. "I only answer summons for a single reason, which means you also want the same thing... So, let us go save my children."