Servant Profile: (updated)

Servant Profile, Adam: 5 Star Ruler

True Name: Adam.

Mythology: creationism.

Class: Ruler. (Originally Grand Ruler, but his power has been toned down by himself so that he is able to be summonable and help with the Grand Order.)

Gender: Male.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Strength: B++.

Endurance: A+.

Agility: A.

Magical Power: C.

Luck: B.

Noble Phantasm: EX.

(Card Set)

Quick. Quick. Art. Art. Buster.

(Personal Skills)

1: The Father of humanity.

As the father of all humans, Adam can recognise his children no matter which form they take or how much they try to conceal themselves.

Increase Critical own critical strength by 40% [3 turns]. Apply special defence against (Humanoid) enemies [4 turns.]

2: Sour Apple.
Because of his legends, all apples that Adam eats taste sour. But, they do gain some qualities of the divine fruit he ate once in the garden of Eden.

Removes debuffs. Recover (4000) HP. And increase own NP Gauge by 30%. And gain 15 C Stars.

3: Determination to Protect.
Adam is absolutely determined to Protect his children, Humanity. The more damaged he gets while protecting a human, the more powerful he becomes.

Apply (Guts) status (2000HP) [1 time] and trigger buff.

Trigger Buff: when guts is triggered, increase attack by 40%, critical damage by 50%, and C Star Gather rate by 200%.

(Passive Skills)

Rebellion Against the Divine.
Adam's Rebellion against the divine in order to join Eve on earth gave him immunity to their curses.

Debuff immunity from [Divine] enemies.

The Perfect Image of God(Eyes of the Lord). EX
Adam was created to be the perfect image of God. He is able to copy and replicate any power or move he sees by them. Even if they require a metamorphosis. While using this ability, Adam's parameters change.

Gain class advantage against [Divine] enemies, no matter which class.

(Noble Phantasm)

[The Punch that Broke through Time] (not his actual NP, just an in-game one.)

The power that Adam copied off Zeus during the fights of Ragnarok. A punch so powerful it breaks through Time itself.

Apply (Break Invincible) [1 turn] and deal heavy damage, defence ignoring damage to a single enemy.

Rank: A++

Type: Anti Personal.

Range: 1.

Maximum number of targets: 1.

("My Room" Voice Lines.)

Summon: hmm, looks like I can finally fight to Protect my children again. Servant, Ruler. True Name, Adam. Shocked? Oh, why aren't I wearing anything? I'm just wearing what my time considers clothes.

Dialogue 1: I do like it when my children take it easy, but make sure to not take it a bit far.

Dialogue 2: why do I eat apples despite the fact they taste sour to me? Easy. Apples were Eve's favourite.

Dialogue 3: pants? I think I'm good. Huh? There's children here? Well, guess I don't have a choice then.

Dialogue 4(when you have Gilgamesh and kid Gil): Gilgamesh isn't a bad kid. He just needs a good beating once in a while to set him straight.

Dialogue 5(when you have Gilgamesh Caster): he might have became more mature, but he still believes he can take everything all at once on his own. It's like he's asking to die from overwork again.

Dialogue 6(when you have the Brynhild): oh, Brynhild is here? How is she? Are any of her sisters here as well?

Dialogue 7(when you have the Valkyries): The Valkyries did many things to help humanity. And I feel like I owe them a debt. Do you know of a good present I can give them?

Dialogue 8(when you have Jack): Jack is more human than people believe. She's just desperately searching for the love she never received. Treat her well, and you'll see she's just a lost child.

Dialogue 9(when you have Hercules): Hercules, a true hero if you ask me. Kind of wish he wasn't summoned as a berserker so I can understand him though.

Dialogue 10(when you have Ereshkigal): Hades, Anubis, and Ereshkigal. All gods of death, yet they treat my children with nothing but kindness. I have nothing but gratitude to them.

Likes: Eve, my children, and nature. These are all things I love.

Dislikes: I don't any actual hatred to all gods. Some treated my children very well, while some I do not like at all... I'm especially not fond of female, blue haired, large horned gods.

Thoughts on the Holy Grail: believe me, I've seen better. Though, I suppose my opinion doesn't mean much when it comes to impressive power, look no further than my creator.

During an event: you kids call these "events" right? Aren't you supposed to be enjoying them right now?

Birthday: happy birthday. I picked you up some fruit, and I already told the kitchen to prepare a cake with it.

Bond Level 1: you are my child, as all humans, and I shall protect you as such.

Bond Level 2: why am I so determined to Protect my children? What kind of question is that? No father needs a reason to Protect his children.

Bond Level 3: my past before Eve was created? There's hardly anything note worthy. I did have a wife before that. But she's not worth mentioning compared to Eve.

Bond Level 4: am I angry about what Cain did?... no. I can't say I'm angry. Envy and jealousy are part of human nature. I only feel sadness and regret that I was not there to stop him.

Bond Level 5: watching your children grow up is the best thing a father can ever ask for. Your journey was harsh. You were forced on to a war beyond you, yet you still managed to fight through with the help of allies you inspired. For what it's worth, I'm proud of you. I truly am.