36

(this is a continue of Tiamat's appearance.)

(In the halls of Chaldea)

Tiamat: *was being shown around Chaldea by Ritsuka* Aaaahhhh. (this place is very interesting. So many of my children all together in one place.)

Adam: *was following them* my children. You can call the gods whatever you want, but humanity does not belong to you.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh. (do you ever shut up, you pile of walking mud?)

Ritsuka: wow, you two are almost as bad as Kiara and Anderson. I'm actually surprised you can understand her, Adam.

Adam: God's perfect image, remember? Copying the divine is part of what I do.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh. (you must feel pretty proud of yourself, living off by copying my children.)

Adam: at least I don't call someone else's children mine.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh- (listen here, you little-)

Enkidu: *was walking by* is... Is that...? But how?

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh! (Enkidu!) *hugs Enkidu.* Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh? (it's so great to see you, my child! How have you been?)

Enkidu: o-oh. It's good to see you, too, m-mother. I've been good. Chaldea is a good place.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh. Aaaahhhh? (I'm so glad. That idiot Gilgamesh hasn't been bothering you, has he?)

Adam: don't talk like that about my children, women.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh. (I have every right. You never keep your children in check!)

Adam: and you do? You're children literally made a weapon specifically to kill you.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh? Aaaahhhh. (oh, and you are supposed to be such a good parent? Your children started killing each other when you weren't around to watch over them.)

Adam: at least they never trapped one of their own in the underworld literally the moment they were born. Or spoil one of their own rotten.

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh! (That's it!) *picks up Enkidu like he's a baby* Aaaahhhh! (never talk to me or my clay baby again!). *walks away*.