22

(In the halls of Chaldea)

Adam: *literally just walking around*.

???: HEY!

Adam: what the-? *looks around* where did that come from?

???: down here!

Adam: *looks and sees that he's stepping on some kind of teddy bear* oh, sorry, was that you, little guy? *Gets off him*.

???: Don't call me little! Dammit, I'm so tired of being stuck like this! I used to be the freaking Grand Archer!

Adam: Grand Archer?... Wait, Orion? Is that you?

Orion: *cries* ah! I knew the father of humanity would recognize me!

Adam: I barely did, what happened to you? Did you finally piss Artemis off to the point where she cursed you?

Orion: I don't know! I was supposed to be summoned during a singularity and stop that self-centered prick Jason from killing everyone, but then Artemis jumped into my arms. Next thing I knew, we were summoned together and I was stuck like this!

Adam: come on. *picks Orion and puts him on shoulder* let's go to either look for a way to fix you or find Artemis.

Orion: *cries* Artemis is having a tea party with the girls, and I already looked for a way to fix me but there isn't one in Chaldea right now.

Adam: well, don't worry about it. We'll find a way.

Orion: *sniff* you really think so?

Adam: definitely. We'll get through this. You're not the Grand Archer for nothing.

Orion: *cries out of happiness* thanks, pops, you're the best!