Father's Arrival 2

Third POV:

Heads of Chaldea staff kept turning in curiosity at the new arrival as he walked through the halls of Chaldea wearing nothing but a pair of jeans.

Ritsuka, Mash, Artoria, and Jeanne were leading Adam through the halls of Chaldea with Gilgamesh tagging along for his own reasons of curiosity of the so called 'father of humanity'.

After some asking (read: begging) from Ritsuka, Gilgamesh agreed to pull out some pants from the Gates of Babylon for Adam to wear. Though, he felt it was unnecessary, the newly summoned Ruler still wore them after Jeanne asked him to.

"Is there something on your mind?" Adam asked turning to Jeanne, who has been staring at him for a while.

"Ah, sorry," Jeanne apologized, realizing what she had been doing. "It's just... Are you really Adam? The Adam? From the story of Adam and Eve? The first human that was created by God?"

"That's right. I have no reason to lie about it," he replied, looking around at the facility.

Ritsuka sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Boy, DaVinci and Dr. Roman are going to love this," he commented sarcastically.

"So, you are the man who was exiled from the Garden of Eden?" Gilgamesh asked, uncaring for the shocked looks the other three gave him.

However, Adam simply shrugged. "It wasn't as great as it sounds. Besides, Eve was leaving, so I had no reason to stay."

Before the King of Heroes had a chance to say something, a fur-covered creature came running through the hall. "Fou!"

"Oh, Fou, there you are," Mash knelt down to pick up the tiny furry creature. However, surprisingly, he walked past her and stopped in front of Adam instead.

"Oh, wow. I haven't seen one of your kind in a really long time," the father of humanity said as he knelt down to look at the creature. "How did you get here? Shouldn't you be in Avalon?" he asked.

"Merlin Fou," Fou replied with a deadpan look.

"Figured as much," Adam sighed while scratching the back of his head. "Wait, don't tell me he literally threw you out?" he said.

Fou began leaking killing intent. "Murder Merlin Fou," he replied slowly.

"That freaking idiot," Adam sighed before picking Fou up and placing him on his shoulder. "I'll have a few words with him. For now, want a few berries?"

"Fou!" the fluffy creature cried out excitedly, showing his approval.

"That's... Weird," Mash commented, tilting her head. "Fou doesn't usually get along with strangers."

"Let's just say me and this little guy goes way back," Adam replied, causing even further confusion before they all continued walking.

It wasn't long after that when they finally reached the cafeteria. When they got inside, a few servants turned and paid attention to their master as he entered with an unknown man who was obviously a new servant.

Ritsuka cleared his throat. "Everyone! I'd like to have your attention!" he said, this time making all servants turn their heads to him. "We have a new servant, I... Think you'd need to meet them," he said motioning to Adam who stepped forward.

Suddenly, one of the present servants stood up from their seat. It was none other than Hercules, who was looking at Adam in shock. "Hercules, what's wrong?" Illya, who was setting beside him asked.

"Wow, what a cutie!" Medb said leaning on her table while Cu Alter barely paid attention beside her.

"So, can you introduce yourself?" Ritsuka requested.

The father of humanity nodded before walking to the side where the food was being served from the kitchen, confusing everyone as he was supposed to introduce himself.

"Do you have any apples?" Adam asked.

Emiya, who was sitting behind the counter with an apron nodded. "Sure," he said before bringing a bowl filled with fruits, including apples. "We just washed those."

Adam took one of the apples in the bowl. "Thank you, Shirou," Emiya nearly dropped the bowl in his hands at hearing his True Name come from the new servant that he was sure was meeting for the first time.

That wasn't unnoticed by most Servants around, and it only made them look at the new servant with even more curiosity and interest as he turned and looked at everyone.

"I am Ruler. My True Name is Adam," the father of humanity said before taking a bite from the apple. "Tch, it's sour," he commented, seemingly not noticing the shocked silence that filled the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry, but did that guy just say he's name is 'Adam'?" Robin Hood asked from his seat.

"You... You can't be serious," Martha suddenly jumped from her seat. "Are you telling us that you are the Adam!? The first human and father of humanity!?"

"That's right," Adam nodded while taking a few berries from the bowl that Emiya was holding with his free hand before giving them to Fou who was on his shoulder.

"I do not come from Christian myths or study it," Karna suddenly spoke from his sitting place beside Parvati. "But, if I'm not mistaken, then the only person qualified to be a servant with the name 'Adam' is, as Martha said, the father of humanity who was created by God himself."

"How do we know you're not lying?" Kiritsugu asked as he was (forcefully) sitting besides Irisviel.

"Ask Hercules, he knows I'm telling the truth," the father of humanity said, pointing at the Berserker who was standing since his arrival.

The Greek hero immediately gained the attention of the entire cafeteria. Looking around, he nodded his head, showing that the man was telling the truth about who he was.

"There's also someone else who can confirm my identity," Adam suddenly commented, looking over his shoulder.

Everyone thought he was gonna look at Emiya... Until they noticed the man standing between the two. Even Emiya seemed surprised that the man suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Father of humanity," the First Hassan-I Sabbah said, looking at Adam.

"It's been a while, Hassan," Adam replied before raising an eyebrow. "I see there's a few of your successors in here."

"Thy contractor's cause and goals are noble and just. As long as they remain so, the Old Men of the Mountain shall assist," King Hassan replied.

Adam shrugged his shoulders. "Well, they're your cult, I guess," he said before turning back to look at everyone. "Well, it's nice to meet you, I suppose. Let's work together to save my children, shall we?"