9

Police: alright, young lady, your dad is here to pick you up.

Mordred: wait, father actually came!?

Adam: hey, kid.

Mordred: oh... Pops?... I knew I was asking for a little too much.

(Five minutes later in the car)

Mordred and Adam: *awkward car silence*.

Mordred: so... Uh... You're the one who came for me, huh?

Adam: that's right. Artoria didn't come because she said, and I quote, "if that little shit really is my son, they can bail themselves out."

Mordred: y-yeah... Figured as much... Are you mad at me, pops?

Adam: well, let's see. You took  the bike I gave you for a new ride, drove inside 3 malls, smashed into a chocolate factory, completely covered a couple of streets in chocolate, and drove into an airport just so you can drive on an air plane's wings.

Mordred: oh... You're mad at me, aren't you?

Adam: damn right I'm mad, how can you do all that stuff without inviting me?

Mordred:........ Huh?

Adam: Fran was pretty mad that you didn't invite her, too. You really gotta be more considerate.

Mordred: wait, wait, wait! that's what you're mad at?! Not all the stuff I did?!

Adam: kid, we all make mistakes and bad decisions. If I gave up on my children because of those, I would have stopped caring about humanity a long time ago.

Mordred: so... You're not mad at me?

Adam: well, I can forgive you if you invite me next time, and Fran will probably forgive you if you bring her a gift. Lucky for you, there's a bakery with amazing cakes on their menu on our way.

Mordred:....... Thanks, pops, you're the best.

Adam: don't mention it.... You're still grounded though.

Mordred: HUH!? BUT YOU SAID YOU'D FORGIVE ME!?

Adam: calm down. I'm just setting up an example for the younger servants like Jack and Nursery Rhythm. If they find out that you can get away with something like this easily, they'll do a lot of horrible things. So, you're grounded for the next couple of days.

Mordred: oh... Uhmm, yeah, that sounds fair and reasonable. Can I at least play video games?

Adam: on one hand, I'm going to say I'll think about it. On the other hand, Tomoe just got a new console that she's dying to try out with someone.