21

Ereshikgal: Mr. Adam, may I ask you something?

Adam: sure, what can I help you with?

Ereshikgal: Uhmm... Well, I know that you're the father of all humans, but where does Enkidu comes in?

Gilgamesh and Enkidu: *fails to pretend they're not listening.*

Adam: hmm... That's a tough one. I guess you can say we're half-brothers.

Ereshikgal: half-brothers?

Adam: God created me, the first human, from clay, just like with Enkidu and the Mesopotamia gods. However, the difference is that, while God managed to create true life, the Mesopotamia gods created a sentient Noble Phantasm. Still, I know how I don't exactly see them as an object, so the best way to describe it is as either half-brothers or distant cousins.

Enkidu: did you hear that, Gil? You can call me uncle Enkidu now.

Gilgamesh:.......... *simply look away and refuse to answer.*

Ishtar: alright, now it's my turn to ask a question.

Adam:....... Fine, I guess I have nothing better to do.

Ishtar: don't make answering me sound like a chore!

Adam: just ask your question before I change my mind, you spoiled brat.

Ishtar: fine. How did you get Gilgamesh's respect? You might be the father of all humans, but that's not enough for this idiot.

Adam: oh, that's easy.

Gilgamesh: don't you da-

Adam: I just gave him a major ass beating in Jotaro style.