Picnic

Third POV:

Noticing that the stress of constant battle has been getting to everyone, Dr. Roman and DaVinci decided to give the servants and most of the staff a day off in a miniature singularity that was rather harmless, and would vanish on its own soon.

Everyone was sitting with groups on a grass covered field, either with their friends or with people from their home.

"Uhmm, Shirou?" Artoria asked for the Red Archer who was cooking behind a grill with Boudica and Tamamo Cat. "Can I have more?" she asked giving him an empty plate.

Emiya chuckled. "Sure, Saber, I pretty much knew you were gonna ask so I prepared some before hand," he filled the empty plate and gave it to the blushing servant.

"Here you go," Boudica said to Mordred, giving her a plate full of cooked meat. "You're family has quite the appetite," she chuckled.

Mordred blushed. "Hey! Strong servants need a lot magical energy! And Chaldea can't cover all that up."

"My, my, your highness," Merlin chuckled at the blanket that the Round Table was sitting in. "If you're not careful, you might put in some weight and ruin your image for master."

"If you don't shut up, Merlin, you're going on the grill next," Artoria (Lancer) growled at the Mage as she ate her seventh plate of barbecue.

"I was just making sure you always look good for master, like you wan-"

"Fou!" Merlin was cut off as Fou suddenly drop kicked him to the ground.

"Ack! Dammit, Cath Palug!" Merlin cried out as the little beast began clawing his face. Meanwhile, Artoria (Lancer) was mentally thanking the beast.

"To think my king would look anything but the best at any time," Gawain scoffed as he looked at Merlin being clawed by Fou.

"Would you like some more juice, Lily?" Bedivere asked, holding a glass of orange juice.

"Ah, yes, thank you, sir Bedivere," Artoria (Lily) said in gratitude, accepting the glass. "The music sir Tristan plays is truly wonderful," she commented before taking a sip from her juice.

"I aim to please," Tristan replied, playing his bard behind the other knights.

---------------------------

"Here you go! A fresh patch of barbecue straight from this Cat's grill," Tamamo-Cat said bringing in a few plates of barbecue to a blanket that had the Roman servants.

"Umu, this tastes amazing!" Nero said taking a few bites from her plate. "Ah, if only the other Tamamo was as nice and as amazing of a cook as you are, Cat," she commented with a sigh.

"I heard that!" Tamamo-no-mae yelled from her place with the Japanese servants.

Cat laughed. "Well, I'll cook for you as many times as you want! Any enemy of the original is a friend of mine!"

"Here's some more wine, lord Caesar," Cleopatra said, handing Caesar a golden glass.

"Thank you," Caesar said accepting the wine. "But what about you? I haven't seen you eat much, so why don't I share some of my food with you?" he offered motioning to the plates in front of him.

"S-Share a meal with you!?" Cleopatra immediately blushed before nodding. "Of course! I'd be delighted to!"

"Ah, to see the children of Roma enjoy their time together in peace," Romulus commented with a smile on his face. "It truly warms my heart to see such a sight," he added while crossing his arms.