037

"So I've gathered you all here today to tell you some important news." All 22 of us were gathered together as we awaited the news.

"Two of our trainees are debuting with you guys for your upcoming comeback. We will start preparing for it next week so please help them out since this will be their debut." A few gasped at the news, some clapping and trying to figure out which trainees will be joining us.

Taeyong was the one to actually ask though. "Which two? Don't we have a ton of trainees?"

"Ahh yes, you guys will be receiving Osaki Shotaro and Jung Sungchan. The one is a little shy so don't pressure him too much." Yuta let out a weird noise of excitement when a Japanese trainee was mentioned.

"So which dorms will they be staying in? Will some have to gain a roommate?" Jeno asked, praying he gets to keep his room to himself.

"Oh don't worry, they will be taking the old 127 dorm so you guys can keep the setup you have. And some of you trained with them so you should warm up fast." He then exited the room, coming back with two younger boys.

"Here you go, don't kill them." The two boys stood their waiting for him to exit again before turning to their new group mates.

"Hi, I'm Jung Sungchan! This is Osaki Shotaro." The taller of the two smiled brightly, pointing to the shy boy next to him.

"Hello, of course we have met before this isn't our first rodeo, but this is the first time we meet after finding out you will be debuting with us so it's a little different." Taeyong greeted them, motioning a hand to bring the two closer.

"We won't introduce everyone since you are already familiar will of them, but feel free to take this time to get to know us better." He added before everyone went into small conversations with each other.

Yuta went straight to Shotaro, speaking to the younger in Japanese. Sungchan went off on his own, saying hi to everyone with a big smile on his face.

"So, your thoughts on the new members?" I turned to the voice to see Kun standing next to me.

I smiled to the older before giving my response. "Well i trained with Sungchan a lot when I was a rookie, but Shotaro is a new face."

"Yeah same here, I heard he got scouted pff of tiktok, he was pretty famous on the app and they liked his dancing." Kun chuckled, smiling as Sungchan walked in our direction.

"Heyo! I've met you guys before!" Sungchan giggled, waving a hand when he finally reached the two of us.

"Are you guys really close? I noticed how when Taeyong finished talking you guys almost immediately went to each other." Sungchan explained, a blush forming in my cheeks as he spoke.

"You could say that..." I answered, Kun laughing at me being shy.

"I know you may know us already but I will introduce us to you, I am Kun, Qian Kun, and this right here is y/n."

•••

I hate this chapter so much it's so bad but I needed to get it out

Anyways I added Sungchan and Shotaro now, but still don't have a clue on who I should have as the trans one-