048

"Renjun I wanna tell him so bad but I'm scared he'll take it badly..." I whine to my best friend, lying in the middle of his bed.

"I don't think he'll take it bad, he's too whipped for you to back out now anyways." Renjun chuckled, he was painting a picture at his desk at the moment.

I sighed loudly, bringing my hands up to my face. This whole situation was just very stressful, I have 23 other members in my group and I've only told less than a quarter of them.

"Lucas, Chenle, Yangyang, and Shotaro know... plus you of course... am I missing anyone?" I questioned, thinking back to if anyone accidentally found out.

"No I think that's it. But after Kun, I think it's best to tell Taeyong since he is kinda are leader and all." Renjun suggested, turning around in his chair to show me his painting so far. I sent him a thumbs up for his art before flopping back down on the bed.

It's been about 2 or 3 months since Kun and I got a better relationship, we are now really close and it's obvious I have feelings for him. The dream thing Renjun mentioned a while back in the group chat is also very much true and he is one of the few people who have seen my kitty(a cat guys... a cat not the other thing)

I'm getting very attached, and I think it's only fair I tell him.

Obviously I know the dangers of telling someone you are trans, that's I guess why I waited so long in the first place. Plus all the hate I get on my fake Twitter account for being trans doesn't help in the slightest.

"How exactly do I tell him?" I furrowed my eyebrows, tugging on my hair as i thought of an answer to my question.

"Just... hey Kun, I'm kind of in love with you! Oh and by the way I'm transgender and still haven't gotten my dick yet, but don't worry I chopped my titties of a long time ago!" I chuckled softly, getting confused when Renjun stayed quiet.

"Umm... well I guess that's one way to tell him..." He mumbled awkwardly, I sit up quickly only to confirm that was my biggest mistake ever.

"Uhh... hey y/n..."

✖️✖️✖️

🙈