074

"Okay I'm leaving for the hospital! Don't kill each other!" Kun yelled from the door, a bag of gifts from all the wayv members in hand.

Right as he was about to leave he was stopped by Hendery who was running towards him. "Somethings wrong with Dejun!"

Hendery had a concerned look on his face, a look that says he saw something he probably didn't expect to see. This of course scared Kun, thinking the worst possible like Dejun being dead.

"Where is he?!" Kun panicked, putting his bag down and making a mental note to forgive y/n for being late to the hospital. Hendery led the older to Dejun's dorm room, knocking on the door with a worried Kun standing behind him.

"Junnie can we come in?" Hendery called, no answer being heard from the other side.

Kun panicked even more at that, ready to break the door down if he needed to. "Open the door godammit! What if he's hurt?!"

Hendery obeyed, opening the door to be greeted with the same sight he saw before he ran to get Kun. Dejun sitting in the corner of his bed, huddled up against the wall and curled into himself.

"Away." He mumbled softly, his tone of voice changed. Kun didn't recognize it, but he could guess the younger was feeling scared.

"Dejun... baby what's wrong?" Kun spoke softly, trying to get closer to the bed only for Dejun to flinch and try getting closer to the wall despite that being impossible.

"My names Junnie..." Dejun mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay... Junnie, can you tell me what's wrong? What are you so scared for?" Kun asked again, never having experienced this with the younger before.

"Want y/n..." Dejun whispered, starting to sob silenty. "Please..."

"Baby, y/n is at the hospital right now he can't come to you." Kun explained, wanting nothing more but to hold the younger tightly and make the fear go away.

"Can Junnie come with you to see him?" Dejun asked softly, turning to finally make eye contact with the older. There was something about his eyes, they were bigger, brighter? They seemed more innocent and child like.

Kun didn't know how to answer that, it wasn't his decision it was their managers. It wouldn't be smart for members to go visit y/n it would only make more of a suspicion and cause drama for their group. It was hard enough convincing them to let Kun go and with Dejun's current state he doubts he'd be able to follow all the precautions.

Hendery seemed to noticed Kun's hesitation, taking it upon himself to answer Dejun's question. "Junnie, y/n will be back from the hospital in two days, can you wait till then? We don't want him getting in trouble if we let you go along do we? Do you want y/n to get in trouble?"

Dejun shook his head quickly. "No! Y/n no get in trouble!"

Kun was still very confused, not sure why Dejun was acting like a scared toddler.

"Baby, can you tell Kun and I why you are feeling this way? Can you tell us why you're so scared and why y/n can help? Maybe we can help you then?" Hendery added, taking a small step closer to the curled up boy.

"Junnie little... Junnie feels tiny and only y/n know that he gets this way." Dejun tried explaining, whining as Kun took a step forward. He didn't seem to mind Hendery getting closer though, hence why the youngest took another step forward.

"You feel little? Like little space? Are you a little Junnie?" Hendery asked, remembering when he read something online about a cooping mechanism where people slip into a child like mindset.

Dejun nodded, feeling scared they would judge him, maybe even bully him like the kids did at his school. "Junnie doesn't have a week immune system, Junnie just feels tiny sometimes and didn't want you guys to be mean to me."

"So when you stay home from practice you are little? Do you have toys to play with or things to chew on?" Hendery asked another question, worried Dejun was home with nothing to even do in little space.

Dejun nodded. "Junnie has toys, Junnie has soothers and teething rings to bite but mean guy takes them from me when I stay home for dance dance!"

Hendery looked concerned at that, trying to figure out who "mean guy" was.

"Do you mean our Manager? Is he taking your things from you?" Kun was the one to ask this time, his heart aching when Dejun nodded with a pout.

"But Junnie learn to bite other things! Junnie puts carrots in the cold box when big, then when Junnie goes tiny I got freeze carrots to bite!" Dejun looked proud at what he was telling them, no longer curled into himself. "Carrots aren't as good as teeth rings but Junnie thinks they fine for when me don't have my rings. Junnie also goes to Yangyang's room when you guys dance dance and cuddles with his teddy!"

The two others in the room smiled as Dejun continued telling them things he's learn to do while home alone and in little space.

"Junnie talk to much... sorry..." He whimpered when he noticed how much he told them. "Junnie will be okay with no y/n if Ryry stays and cuddles Junnie!"

✖️✖️✖️

ahahhahhaha I'm so fucking sorry guys

I have a few chapters ready to try to make it up to you guys so hopefully you'll forgive me🙏