026

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

Message from unknown on account: @nct_winwin<3 (aka y/n's fan account he uses to rant and no one knows it's him)

unknown

Youre such a fucking idiot! You tell everyone your trans just for fucking clout! There are people dying and you're telling fucking lies!!!

y/n's POV

I didn't know what came over me but tears immediately started streaming down my face. Why are their people like this in the world?

I lay on my bed, taking a quick peak to see if Chenle was asleep now. I curl into my body, letting the tears release.

"I fucking hate myself!" I whisper scream at myself, tugging on my hair as I continue to squirm on the bed.

"Why do I have to be fucking trans?!"

"I'm sorry I'm this way..."

"Maybe they will be glad if I kill myself?"

"Surely Renjun can find a new best friend..." I didn't realize the movements in the bed next to mine.

"If I kill myself then people don't have to bother sending me hate anymore... I can end all this pain." I ripped harder at my hair.

"Y/n... you w-wanna kill y-yourself?" I jumped in my spot, turning over to find a tired, yet sad looking Chenle.

"No! Of course not!" I shout, panicking for I didn't know the younger was awake.

"B-but I heard you say it... y/n... do you need cuddles? You know we love you right?" I almost started sobbing again at the boys cute offers, nodding softly and opening my arms for the younger.

Chenle waddles over to my bed, crawling beside me and immediately wrapping his arms around me. "Y/n... I don't need you to talk to me if you don't want to... but what was the hate comment about?"

✖️✖️✖️

[eww I trauma dumped let's get rid of that...]