093

"No keep them closed!" Kun placed his hands over my eyes, guiding me forward from behind me. "Just a second more and you can look."

I sigh jokingly, stumbling over something and almost falling forward if Kun wasn't right there to catch me. "Holy shit, am I gonna die on the way there.

"Oh, quit complaining." Kun teased, guiding me to sit down on what felt like sand... at least I hope it was. Kun sat down behind me, one leg in either side of my body. "Look we're here."

He waited a few seconds more before removing his hands from my eyes, allowing me to see where he's taken me.

"Oh my god..." I stared in awe. It was a beach, meaning we were in fact on sand, there was lights strung up and flowers placed neatly in the sand. A picnic basket was sat a few inches to my left, the top of it open to give me a sneak peak of the food he had brought. "When did you have time to do all of this?!"

Kun chuckled, a proud look on his face when he noticed I liked what he has done. "I got all the stuff while you were at the hospital, Yangyang helped me set up today while you were playing video games with Haechan earlier."

I look back at him in disbelief. "Yangyang helped? How the hell did you convince him to?" I laughed, imagining Yangyang trying to hang up the lights and getting angry when they would fall down.

"It wasn't too hard, he loves you y/n, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if you guys were secretly twins. I couldn't convince him to help cook though, but I'm not sure if that would of been a good idea anyways."

I smiled, leaning back into Kun's chest as I admired the lights. It feels good to be in his arms, sometimes it feels like we don't get much moments like these do to busy schedules plus my surgery.

"Y/n... do you know why I did this for you?" Kun asked, voice barely a whisper in my ear.

"Because of my surgery?" I whispered back, tilting my head back to see his face.

"Well sort of, but there's a bigger reason."

I hummed, waiting for him to elaborate.

"I love you y/n, I think you know that part by now though. I just thought I should show you how much you mean to me... you know since I was kinda a jerk to you before." Kun started, rubbing his thumb on my arm softly. "I wanted to do something special for you and make a cute little scenery for me to ask you something..."

It went silent, both of us caught up in our thoughts.

"w-what do you wanna ask me?" I asked after a while, anxious to know what he meant.

"Y/n..." Kun seemed nervous, his breathing no longer steady like before. "Will you... be my boyfriend?"

There it was.

The question was finally asked. To be honest I had plans myself to ask him myself, but I guess I chickened out so it's a good thing Kun was able to do it.

"Yes." I said almost too quickly after he asked, sitting up properly to look him in the eyes. "I want to be your boyfriend."

Kun was quick to smile, his breathing coming back to normal now. "Really~" he spoke all giddily, hands making their way to hold mine.

I nodded with a hum, a just as giddy smile on my face as well.

"One more question though." Kun added with a short breathy laugh. "Would I be able to kiss my boyfriend?"

Let's just say that's not what I was expecting. Was I disappointed? Hell no.

"Yes." I answered, slight flush to my cheeks as he started leaning in. He was slow, inching his face closer that I started getting impatient.

So I closed the gap myself, our lips coming in contact while our hands still cradled the others. It felt good, the butterflies in my stomach as his lips started moving against mine. it was addicting.

It didn't go too far though, we pulled away with smiles still on our faces and stars practically in our eyes. I took a shaky breath in, our foreheads leaning against each other's softly.

"I love you Kun."

✖️✖️✖️

Bahhahahahhahaa
but is this cute though?😙✌️