078

"Bubs, Mark said he needs to talk to you, I'm guessing when you get back but he could possibly mean text or call, he said he did something wrong?" Kun furrowed his eyebrows as he read the comments, sipping at his coffee ever so often.

I was just as confused as he was, my eyebrows scrunching up in the same way. "What did he do? Don't tell me he put his Spider-Man boxers in with his whites again and turned all his clothes pink... I have to remind him so fucking much and the dude just keeps having to buy new white clothes."

Despite that most likely not being what Mark meant, Kun couldn't help but laugh at the story. "No.. I don't think that's it."

Kun then got up from his seat, grabbing the back of the wheelchair the hospital is lending  me and directing us to my room. I was fully capable of doing it myself but the royalty treatment was kinda nice to be honest.

"I'm here for another 2 hours, but I'll have to head back after that because we have a wayv practice for kick back." Kun explained, helping me back into the luxury hospital bed.

I nodded with a pout, possibly trying to make him pity me and stay longer but he doesn't need to know that. "Okay... if you have to."

"I do. I'm sorry, baby." Kun spoke sadly, pulling the blanket over me and basically ticking me in.

"You should text Mark, see what he was talking about? Hmm?" Kun added, handing me my phone from the bedside.

"Yeah I should." It was kinda an emotionless response. I think I was mad? But I don't know what I would be mad over?

markie pooh😍

Hey babes, what's up?

Babes?

Yeah...
that's what I said

What did you need to talk
to me about?

Or do you want to wait for
when I get back?

I wanna wait for you
to get back

I'm sorry

It was stupid of me to do

I feel horrible

Hey, I'm sure it wasn't
that bad.

Don't think about it
too much

I'll be back soon

Yeah

Okay

I'll see you in two days

Of course Markie😘

Love you

Love you<3

"He's waiting for me to get back." I told Kun when I put my phone back down. "He feels really bad so I don't think it's his underwear..."

"Didn't think it was." Kun chuckled softly. "I'm sure you two will talk through it and understand each other. In all the years I've known you two I've known about you fighting maybe three times and only one of those was really that serious."

"I hate fighting with Mark, he's scary when he yells." I huffed jokingly.

"But you're okay fighting with me?"

"Hey, that wasn't a fight. You were the one who thought it would be a brilliant idea to be rude as fuck to me just because you thought I was too pretty to exist."

Kun chuckled again. "Well to be fair, you are too pretty to exist. Like how do you even look like that it's so unfair." He added a small angry face at the end as of to prove his point or something.

✖️✖️✖️

On a scale of just small pecks to full on smut, what level of intimacy are you all wanting in this book😃