030

I stood outside his door, breathing heavily as I tried to calm myself down. "Here goes nothing." I spoke before knocking.

"Come in~" A soft voice was heard, opening the door to reveal Renjun on his bed with a sketch book out.

"Y/n!" He shouted when I entered his room, only for his face to drop after when he saw the look on my face.

"Are you okay?" He had a small pout on his lip and looked as if he'd come hug me in a second if I asked.

"I'm Transgender!" I suddenly blurted out, my eyes widening for I didn't mean to do that at all. Renjun's eyes widened as well, clearly not expecting that at all.

"You mean you're a girl?" He tilted his head to the side, confused of the situation.

"Umm..." I didn't want to answer that question for it made me feel gross, so all I did was lift up my shirt to show the scar, and I guess the tattoo too while I'm at it.

"Oh, shit! Take back what I said that must of been really dysphoric for you!" Renjun shouted, running to give me a hug. "I was confused, I thought you were trying to tell me you were really a girl and I was like bitch what the hell do you mean you're a girl, cause I for one would know of my best friend was a girl but in a boys body! But turns out you were born in a girls body and now I feel so stupid for asking if you are really a girl when clearly my bestie is there manliest man of all men! Like have you seen yourself! I have a really feminine body compared to you bitch! Have you seen my shoulders! Oops... I'm ranting aren't I..."

I chuckled at my best friend, I deep down knew he'd take it well, but I still had this feeling that he'd change and hate my guts. And of course the boy started ranting after feeling bad about his earlier comment.

"So who else knows?" He asked after calming himself down from his outburst.

I scrunched my face up at his question, now to see his reaction of knowing he wasn't the first to know. "Umm, our manager of course, Lucas, and Chenle."

"What the hell! First of all I should of been first thank you very much! But second of all why haven't you told Kun yet!" Renjun shouted, holding my shoulders as he shook me back and forth aggressively.

"Why Kun?" I ask, really Yangyang should be the next to know since that hoe is like my brother, but why kun?

"Um cause you should always tell the person your in a relationship with so you know if they're a stupid bitch or a cool bitch of course!" Renjun states as if it was obvious, flipping his hand over with a funny face.

"Shut up! We aren't in a relationship!" I yell at the other boy, pushing him away gently.

"Yeah right!"

✖️✖️✖️

Originally I planned for Renjun to have a bad reaction but I couldn't do it...

Anyways please welcome me back after I took a break only after being hack for like a day from my other break... and don't worry, I've been back for three days already so I'm doing better, my oneshot book has started again so go check it out please(it's smut though😬)