117

"I think we should tell the company about us."

It came out of no where when he suggested it, we were literally watching Finding Nemo and he had his head in the lap. He said something about how Taeyong was right and that it would only be worse if we got caught.

That's brings us here, him, his manger, me and my manger all in the same room. The managers gave each other a look, confused why they were brought here.

"We have a confession." Kun spoke quickly, words fumbling together.

The managers nodded, probably nervous we got ourself into a scandal or something.

"We've been dating for 4 months. Well like since two days after my bottom surgery." I added, twirling my fingers together to distract myself. It seems like we've gotten straight to the point, but we've already been sitting in this room for like 15 minutes.

My manager gave me a look, raising his eyebrow. "Only 4? I thought you guys got together before that?"

Kun's manager burst out laughing, the two of us staring in shock at their reactions. "You knew?" Kun's shoulders relaxed, head tilting to the side.

"Of course we knew, you guys aren't subtle at all. We've just been waiting for you guys to say something." My manager added, leaning back in his chair.

"You guys are okay with it?" Kun questioned, thinking they would of been scolded or even told to break up.

His manager nodded with a shrug. "The company doesn't mind, you guys don't have a dating ban so if you want to date each other go ahead. The only course of action we have to take is whether you want to tell the fans or not."

"We're allowed to tell the fans?" That was not what I expected, I genuinely thought they would tell us to not go out of the dorms just the two of us ever again.

"Yeah, you can. There's obviously pros and cons to both options, if you tell the fans you'll get hate for sure, doesn't matter who you date, people will always hate it. But, telling the fans will also allow you guys to go on dates and be a couple outside in public."

"You guys don't have to decide now, talk about it and then come talk to us. We will support either decision you make."

I tapped Kun's thigh softly, not sure at all what we would decide in the end. I just hope he can come up with some amazing pro for one of the options.

"One final thing I want to say. Have Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang gotten together yet?"

✖️✖️✖️

Second last chapter??? Time to cry
maybe I'll do bonus chapter later in the future if I miss this too much