050

"How exactly do I tell him?" I furrowed my eyebrows, tugging on my hair as i thought of an answer to my question.

"Just... hey Kun, I'm kind of in love with you! Oh and by the way I'm transgender and still haven't gotten my dick yet, but don't worry I chopped my titties of a long time ago!" I chuckled softly, getting confused when Renjun stayed quiet.

"Umm... well I guess that's one way to tell him..." He mumbled awkwardly, I sit up quickly only to confirm that was my biggest mistake ever.

"Uhh... hey y/n..." Kun chuckled from the doorway, rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh fuck me now!" I screamed and slammed my face into the pillow. Please let this be a joke. please let this be a joke.

"No, please don't fuck him now Kun I'm in the room." Renjun spat out quickly, holding his hands up pretending to beg the older.

"I hate you Renjun!" I screamed again, this time the noise being muffled by the pillow instead of being heard throughout the whole dorm.

"Ummm..." Kun took a step towards the bed, trying to get my attention but not even saying anything.

I kept my face in the pillow for a few moments longer before deciding to face my problems head on instead of being a bitch.

"Baby, why are you so upset?" Kun asked softly, smiling as he remembered my secrets I spilled earlier. "Are you upset because you confessed your love to me?"

Kun was chuckling softly, Renjun trying hard not to burst into a wheeze laugh.

I sat up quickly, my movements probably giving me whiplash but I don't care at the moment. "What the fuck Kun! I literally just accidentally came out as trans to you and your more concerned about my confession!"

Renjun couldn't contain himself any longer and burst out laughing.

"I mean, it doesn't change the way I see you... I'd say thank you for telling me, but you didn't do it on purpose so yes I'm more concerned about the confession." Kun sat on the bed next to me, a smile on his face he was unable to get rid of.

"So you gonna start ignoring me again because I like you...?" Kun shook his head, his smile never leaving.

"You don't hate me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Y/n... didn't I literally confess my attraction to you ages ago when I said you were the most perfect person I've ever seen and that's why I was a dick to you... I mean technically I didn't have a complete crush at the time, maybe a little, but it was inevitable for me to fall for you." Kun pulled me into his arms, back hugging me on the bed.

Renjun was cringing at the sight from across the room, pretending to gag when really he thinks it's cute... but we won't ever see him admit that.

"Y-you... love me?" I cuddled into him unconsciously, not really paying attention to the position we were in.

"I do l/n y/n... and I'm proud of it."

✖️✖️✖️

I thought it has only been a week but turns out it's been over a month