060

"I got an official date booked for bottom surgery."

"OH MY GOD REALLY!?!"

"YAY WOOHOOO!!"

"Bottom surgery?"

"Why do you need surgery?"

Ahh... right- only a few in the room even know...

Kun went back to hugging me tightly, mumbling how proud he is of me and how excited he is for me.

Renjun was jumping up and down doing a little dance.

And the others were confused.

"Y/n why the fuck do you need surgery?" Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, a hint of worry I'm his voice.

"Eh? Right Y/n hasn't told everyone." Renjun stopped his dancing for a second, only to get a big smile and start dancing again.

"Hasn't told us what? Is everything okay?" Taeyong raised his voice, looking down at me and waiting for an answer.

"Tell me for fucks sake!" It's not that he was angry, more frustrated at the fact he didn't know and that I could possible be in danger or something.

"Who all knows about this?" Taeyong whipped his head around to the table, placing his hands on his hips.

"I do..." Chenle raised a hand shyly, worried he'd get scolded.

"I do too." Jisung made an awkward smile because he shouldn't actually now.

"Wait? How?" I furrow my eyebrows thinking back to see if I actually did tell the youngest.

"I'm sorry it slipped out my mouth by accident..." Chenle scrunched up his face as he waited to get scolded again.

"And those two obviously know." Taeyong cut Chenle off, rolling his eyes andpointing at Kun and Renjun.

"Anyone else?!"

"N-not in this room." I answered for them. "Lucas and Yangyang know, Shotaro knows and Sungchan knows because Shotaro knows."

"You told the new members before you told me?!" Taeyong screamed again, it was like he missed the word bottom and only heard surgery.

"Taeyong..." I called for the older who gave me with a stern look. "I'm transgender, I was born in a female body."

Taeyong froze in shock, staring at me with wide eyes. The others all did the same, the ones who knew more so waiting for a response from the others.

"S-so you aren't dying?" Taeyong finally spat out, his eyes still wide in shock.

"No I'm not dying." I chuckled, only to be crushed in another hug, Kun being tossed to the side by Taeyong, uttering out a small hey before pouting.

"Oh thank god I was so worried.... I'm sorry if I pressured you too much it's okay you didn't tell me." Taeyong hugged me tightly.

"So you're getting a dick soon?" Jeno tilted his head to the side, causing Chenle to gasp at the question.

"Yes." I answered bluntly back, shrugging my shoulders from underneath Taeyong who was still hugging me.

"Cool." He smiled, sending me a thumbs up. "I'm happy for you y/n!"

This made me feel good... all the dreamies knew now, a few of the older members too, and none of them have reacted badly which made me happy.

✖️✖️✖️

I just wanna thank everyone who commented on my author note in the last chapter, it makes me feel good that you guys are proud of me. You guys honestly really help me and I don't even n know any of you which is crazy to think about.

Again thank you all it means a lot to me