065

"What took you so long with Xiaojun? You two cry your hearts out together or something?" Yangyang chuckled, he was in the dreamies dorm right now visiting me.

"No not entirely, we just chatted... it was actually a quick coming out for him." I told him, making sure to not hint anything about what Xiaojun told me.

"Hey? Does Xiaojun miss practice from time to time?" Yangyang nodded, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah... the company hates it, tells him he's lazy and just making excuses. But Xiaojun has a week immune system and he gets sick easily, it's like really bad to the point he has to hide in his room all day. It gets better quickly though he's really bad for just a few hours and then it's just a few coughs here and there." Yangyang told me, recalling all the days Xiaojun told asked for help when he can't make it to practice.

"I think they are too harsh on him though, it's not his fault he's sick all the time... and he's just as good as us when it comes to dancing and singing and all that so I don't see the problem?" I nodded along to his story, understanding now why no one suspected a thing as Xiaojun tells them he has a weak immune system. " why do you ask though?"

"Oh nothing, I just got reminded of some things Xiaojun and I talked about and was curious." I lied, chuckling before launching myself at the boy to avoid farther questions.

There was plenty of giggles that filled the room now, Yangyang and I fighting to get on top of the other to get the upper hand on tickling them.

"There you are Y/n! I was looking for you in the dream dorm and they told me you came here!" Kun shouted with excitement, not even fazed at the sight of Yangyang and I having a tickle fight.

"What is it?" I asked, moving away from Yangyang, shoving him playfully when he tried tickling me some more.

"I'm taking you on a date! And you can't say no because I checked with the manger to see if you were free, plus I checked with the members to see if they made any plans with you." Kun had a proud smile on his face as he reached for my hand. Sticking a tongue out at a pouting Yangyang.

I didn't say much after that, just going along with it as he dragged me out of the dorms.

✖️✖️✖️

Everyone who chose picked option 2 which was Xiaojun has 1-2 caretakers, and the options are for sure Hendery(romantic) and Yangyang(romantic, possibly not a caretaker and just a boyfriend) and than maybe adding Kun as a platonic caretaker. So I guess you guys just need to decide if Kun is a Platonic caretaker as well, or if it's just Hendery and Yangyang as romantic caretakers, oh and then if Yangyang is actually a caretaker or just a boyfriend of that makes sense✌️✌️✌️