045

It's been 2 days since my "date" with Kun, and today Sungchan and Shotaro were coming over to visit. But the catch is Chenle is currently chasing Jisung around the house, a shoe in hand as he screams at him in Chinese.

I was sat on the couch, head in my hands as Renjun sat next to me laughing his head off because he could understand what Chenle was screaming about.

A knock on the door brought me relief as I stood up to greet the two guests.

"Thank goodness you two are here! I was about to murder them." I smiled at the two as they came into our dorm. "So how are you two getting used to the dorms, I know you were staying in the stinky trainee dorms before so do you like it better now?" I asked them, offering them a seat on the couch next to renjun.

"Oh man it's so much better, and since we aren't in official units we get to share the old 127 dorms together so there is plenty of space." Sungchan smiled, he put his arm around Shotaro's shoulder who was being all shy and blushing.

We talked together, Renjun joining in after he finished laughing at the two youngest in the dorm.

"May I ask where the bathroom is..." Shotaro asked quietly, Renjun nodded and got up to show the younger where to go.

When they left it was just Sungchan and I, Sungchan staring at the hallway Renjun had taken Shotaro down.

"Is he that quiet when it's just you two?" I asked the younger, Sungchan flinching a little before turning towards me.

"Umm, no not really... he still gets shy and flustered easily, but he talks more and has recently opened up to me a lot more... hopefully the same will happen with the rest of the members." Sungchan sighed softly, a small smile on his face.

"Jisung you fucker!"

"Darn... they are back from Jisung's room..." I groaned when Jisung came running to hide behind me, Chenle charging into the room shortly after.

"Le, what are are you even so pressed about?" I asked, Sungchan giggling on the couch as Jisung hid behind me. Renjun came in next, smacking Chenle across the back of his head and glaring at him.

"We have guests child, behave." Chenle made a weird hiss like noise after Renjun said that.

"They are our group mates shouldn't we act normal around them?" Chenle huffed, sitting onto the couch as well letting Jisung sigh in relief.

"Oh honey, you are so far from normal it's not even funny."

"I'm gonna go check on Shotaro, he's been gone for a while now." I butted in, mainly just wanting a excuse to leave.

"Wait!" Sungchan was ready to protest, but I only bowed politely before leaving the room.

"Taro~" I called when I was at the door, I knocked softly but no answer was heard. "Shotaro are you okay?"

I was starting to get concerned when he still didn't answer. I went to shake the door knob, only to find the door unlocked.

"Hey, is everything alri-" I stopped my sentence quickly. Shotaro had his shirt lifted up, a piece of fabric all to familiar was worn underneath.

Shotaro panicked, quickly pulling his shirt down. "I can explain!" He yelled, holding his hands up to tell me not to leave.

"Hey, no it's fine. I shouldn't have barged in like that I just was worried since you weren't answering." I tried reassuring the boy who still seemed panicked.

"Please don't tell anyone! I've only ever told Sungchan..." He begged, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Shotaro calm down, I won't tell anyone... look." I lifted my own shirt up, revealing the floral tattoo across my chest. "Look closely... see the scars..." I pointed at the surgery scars. Shotaro seemed to calm down at that, his breathing becoming more regular.

"I won't tell if you won't tell... only a few members even now I'm trans." I put my shirt down, smiling at the other male.

I opened the door back up that I closed in panic when Shotaro's binder was on display. Both me and Shotaro widening our eyes when Renjun was standing at the door.

"What were you too up too...?" Renjun wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, obviously thinking dirty. Shotaro didn't get that though and was starting to panic again thinking Renjun heard.

"Nothing was going on Junnie... Shotaro accidentally saw my surgery scars, so I guess we have another member who knows I'm trans." I chuckled, Shotaro relaxing when he realized Renjun knew already. About me of course not Shotaro.

"Oh, well looks like he took it well, that's nice!" Renjun cheered before grabbing one of each of our hands and dragging up back to the others.

✖️✖️✖️

This is probably full of spelling and grammar mistakes-

But I decided Shotaro was gonna be the trans one since someone pointed out it would make a lot of sense since he was more quiet and reserved compared to Sungchan.