029

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Chenle yelped before quickly closing the bathroom door. I think he may or may not of just witnessed me giving myself a T-shot...

"Lele wait!" I called after him, putting my stuff away after I finished the shot. I followed the younger into our shared room.

"Y-Y/n... what was that?" His voice was unsteady, fear in his eyes for he most likely thought I was on drugs.

"Umm... it's nothing bad if you were thinking that..." i scrunched my face up at the thought another may find out today.

"Are you okay..." he mumbled, voice soft and broken. I sighed, knowing I sorta had to tell him now.

"Yeah... I'm fine Chenle. That was a T-shot, you know the ones you take when you're trans..." I avoid eye contact with my roommate, scared of his reaction.

"Really! Oh my god y/n you scared me so much! I though you were taking drugs and that you would die!" Chenle's voice immediately turned back to its regular tone, the boy pulling me into a hug.

"I mean technically you could call Testosterone a drug?" I shrug, knowing some people do refer to it as one although it really is just hormones. "Wait... but you aren't mad?"

"What do you mean I'm not mad? Y/n you can't control the fact you were born in a female body, I know you as y/n, a man, and that's who I'll always know you as." Chenle reassured me, hugging me tighter. "Who else knows?" He mumbled, in his head thinking he's the last on to know and that he's clueless.

"Umm, only Lucas..." I answer, feeling the younger pull away in shock.

"You mean you have told Renjun?!" Chenle's eyes widened, looking for any signs I was joking.

"No... should I?" I ask, feeling a little guilty my best friend doesn't know I'm trans.

"Umm of course! Do you have any idea how pissed he's gonna be you didn't tell him first!" Renjun was most likely gonna be a little upset about that, but I have faith he won't be too upset.

"Yeah, I should tell him, maybe tonight?"

✖️✖️✖️

This sucked...Sorry for the short chapter even though it's not as short as the ones in Instagram format.

How do you think Renjun will react?🤔