011

"Surprise!!!"

Yes... I'm now on the floor screaming. Call me dramatic all you want... they fucking scared me.

"Oh my god I'm crying!!!" I scream at them, Renjun laughing his head off in the doorway for he knew this would happen. I should of known, he was giggling the whole way here.

"We made you a specialized movie night, y/n!" Johnny screams, throwing a bag of his 'chippies' at me.

"The fuck- these are watermelon gummies ." I chuckled holding them back in Johnny's direction.

"Crap, those are for Mark." Johnny quickly grabs the bag of candies back before handing it to Mark who eagerly opens the bag.

"What is all this for?" I ask as I finally get to stand up. The room crowded for it contained over 20 people.

"We just wanted to make you happy." Chenle squeals. I look around the room, smiling as I see everyone's face....

But not Kun's...

"Where's Kun?" I ask, eyebrows furrowed. I couldn't help but notice the way everyone's face dropped slightly.

"He's not here, he's still at the WayV dorms... he didn't wanna talk to you." Doyoung explains hesitantly, my face falling drastically.

My heart broke at the words, normally the mention of Kun or his presence made it beat at a irregular pace. He always made me flustered and he was just overall someone that connected to a different path of my heart then the rest. But he's always ignored me, even while I was a rookie, I don't know why he does that, but it hurts.

"I'm sorry, y/n... I really tried to get him to come!" Yangyang chirped, pushing through a few people to see my face.

"It's okay guys... let's just have some fun." I try putting on a fake smile, but it was useless.

✖️✖️✖️

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm sad right now