Balthazar #1

A/N: I'm so so so sorry for not updating! I've been extremely busy lately, and I also have another two fanfics that need to be updated -.- So, anyways... I'm back! @claire_novak pointed out to me a while ago that I didn't have a Balthazar imagine on here, so this is for you!

Imagine: You work as a security guard and catch Balthazar stealing.

You wandered down the aisles of the antiques shop, checking every nook and cranny to make sure no one was here. You were about to lock the door behind you, when you heard a faint clatter from the room you were just in. If you were anyone else you would have passed it off as being a mouse or rat, but this was your job. To guard.

You quietly re-entered the room, checking where you stepped so as not to make yourself known. You took out a flashlight and shone it down a few aisles before something caught your eye. You didn't remember having a mannequin in stock?

You approached what you assumed was just a plastic body, but a sharp blow to your head sent you plummeting to the hard floor.

What could have only been minutes later, you regained consciousness, just in time to catch your culprit red-handed.

"I have the police on speed dial, so unless you want to make friends with an officer I suggest you stay still." You groaned as you stood up and rubbed your head. A fairly tall shadow of a muscular build slowly turned to face you.

He raised his hands behind his head. "Hi..." He gulped, "I can explain!" He quickly blurted out, immediately regretting it. "Oh I'm counting on it." You snapped as you walked towards him, trying to seem as tall as you could.

His face was now partially illuminated by the security light, revealing a chiseled face and dazzling eyes. He raised his brows at you as you walked, "You're quite cute when you try to look intimidating." He smiled in a broad British accent.

"Don't push your luck, buddy." You growled as you stood face to face with him. Your (Y/E/C) eyes almost level with his. "So how about that explanation you promised?" You asked.

He shook his head and looked away. "I don't mean to do it. It's all I've got."

"Oh yeah, right. Looks like it." You sarcastically gestured to his formal attire. "I spent the little money I had on this! I needed to fit in. I couldn't be noticed if I wanted to stay safe."

"Safe? From who?" You asked, almost feeling slightly concerned for this attractive man. Stay on topic, (Y/N)!

He looked back at you. "I cannot disclose that information. But they are dangerous. You have to help me! I just need this vase! That's all. It'll get me enough money to get away from here! To save myself."

A gut feeling of sympathy for this man stabbed at your heart. You knew he could be lying. But what hurt would it do if you did a bit of lying too?

"Dammit." You sighed in defeat. "Fine. You're damn lucky I was working shift tonight or you'd be taking a trip to the Police Station. Take your vase. Get out of here. But I will find out if you've lied to me. I will. I can say you managed to get away."

"You could get fired! I can't ask you to do that. It doesn't matter, just turn me in." He changed his mind. But you didn't.

"No. Loosing my job? It's a small price to pay. Now go." You sighed. He leant over and kissed your cheek. "You are the nicest person, that I have ever met, my angel."

"Shut it and go!" You growled, pushing him away. "Thank you, madam. Thank you for this chance." He called as you slammed the door shut. If only you weren't working this shift.

A/N: Wow this was tremendously bad! My apologies. I've been struggling to write lately :/ Anyway, I want to start trying to get into more of a routine. I have a week off school in a week so I can update a few times maybe! Thank you guys for sticking with me! Love you all :3

~ Moose ♡☆