Winchesters #1 ending 2

But you didn't know the answer.

Or so you thought.

You looked at Sam, his messy hair framing his face. That beautiful face. Dean had looked after you, but Sam had saved you. He was the one that carried you to the Impala and held you as Dean drove to the hospital. He was the one that hummed gently while stroking your hair, reassuring you that it would all be okay. He tried to make it seem like it was no big deal, but he'd spotted you in amongst the rubble and saved you.

"This isn't fair, I shouldn't have to choose between my two favourite people." You sighed and looked at your feet. "Fine. Look, (Y/N). Sam tries to act all cool, but he swoons every time you're not looking. He's like a teenager with a crush. You should be with him." Dean half smiled.

"Dean? Are you serious?" Sam asked excitedly.

"Yes I'm damn serious. Look after her. You better treat her like a freaking princess." Dean threatened. " You know I will." Sam smiled and Dean left.

"(Y/N)... You didn't choose?" Sam realised.

"I'd have chosen you." You smiled lightly and wrapped your arms around him tightly. He put his arms around you protectively and kissed the top of your head. "So what do you fancy doing?" He asked.

"You." You mumbled, hoping he hadn't heard. "I heard that!" He laughed, dammit. " Seriously though. Doctor Who?" He rested his chin on your head.

"Doctor Who." You smiled and went to Sam's room, where you watched TV all night,  re watching all the old episodes that you loved.

You'd made the right choice.