Sam #6

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT!" Sam yelled as the werewolf launched itself at you. You paused in shock as the werewolf's claws reached for your face. You felt a force in your side and you were thrown across the ground and Sam took your place. The werewolf landed on him and attacked him. You reached for your gun and shot. You didn't have time to look. You just shot.

There was a long silence until you heard a slump and the slow padding of footsteps coming towards you. You clenched the gun tightly in your hand and looked up to see a dishevelled Sam looking down at you. "Nice shot." He smiled and helped you up, you had landed on a rock and hurt your hip pretty bad. "Sorry about that." He gestured to your bloody side.

"I'm alive." You said and dabbed the cut on Sam's face with a handkerchief. He winced, "Shut up and take it like a man, Winchester." You smiled, which made him laugh.

Once you let go he took your face in his hands and kissed you. "I love you." He smiled into the kiss.

"I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my Chuck this one is horrendously bad. Sorry! I have had so much coursework to do lately, so I apologise if I don't update. But as always, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Stay classy

~ Moose