Gabriel #3

(Inspired by a suggestion from @Izzydragon42)

Imagine: You help Gabriel teach baby Cas to walk.

You sat at one side of the carpet, cradling a squirming Castiel. "Come on Cas! Just wait for Gabe!" You laughed as he squealed and pulled at your shirt.

"Hey! Hands off my lady, little man!" Gabriel laughed as he entered the room, making you smile.

"So, how do you plan to do this?" You asked as you attempted to stand Castiel up on his own two feet, steadying him when he toppled. "Watch and learn." He smiled and took a packet of mini chocolates out of his pocket and kneeled infront of Cas. "Oh, come on Gabriel! You'll get him hooked like you!"

"Wow, (Y/N). You're so funny." He exclaimed sarcastically before popping one in Cas' mouth, resulting in a happy squeal from the little angel. Gabriel shuffled away a little and held out another chocolate. I supported Castiel gently by the waist as he waddled towards Gabriel, wobbling uncontrollably. When Cas toppled into Gabe's lap he received another chocolate.

You gasped in delight, "Oh my goodness! He did it! I wasn't holding him!" You clapped in happiness.

"Well done, kiddo." Gabriel ruffled Castiel's hair and repeated the steps for the rest of the day. "He'll get fat, Gabriel!"

"He's an angel, (Y/N)! How's that gonna work?"

"Surely he can still put on weight?"

"I have my ways..." Gabriel smirked at the little boy now waddling around the room on his own.

"Well done, Gabriel." You kissed him on the cheek and he shoved a small chocolate in your mouth.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I just wanted you all to know that I'm not ignoring your comments - my phone won't let me reply or comment on any other stories -.- if you desperately need me to reply to anything, don't be afraid to send me a message, because I can reply with those!

I just wanted y'all to know that I am still reading the comments, and I appreciate every one of them! ^-^

Love you guys

~ Moose