Crowley #3

"Alright my little ray of sunshine." Crowley ruffled your hair. "Time for some demon torturing lessons!"

You gave him a bitch face. "Seriously. This is not my definition of fun, Crowley."

"Yeah, but it's mine! Come on! You were the one that said you wanted to get into my hobbies." He sighed.

You grabbed his arm, "Well, I've never tortured a Demon before..."

"Time to learn." He smiled and a Demon appeared in the room. "It's your lucky day, you get to be our guinea pig!" He said to the demon.

" Your what?" The demon asked.

You didn't know what to do, so you stuck a knife into his thigh, making  him scream in pain.

" That's my girl!" Crowley cheered, you smiled and twisted the knife.

"Hell, you're good!" He patted you on the back. You continued to torture the demon with anything you could find.

Crowley grabbed your arm and made the demon dissappear.

" What the hell Crowley!?" You were beginning to enjoy yourself.

"I'm sorry, I can't watch you do that. I don't want my baby becoming a monster like me." He lowered his head.

"Hey?" You smiled and lifted his head up, "You're not a monster."

"I am. I'm a heartless, evil, monster."

"No. You're not. Even if you were, I'd sill love you." You kissed his cheek. "Because I know what you're like when you're not doing this. You are a man. I mean, technically you're not, but you've got a life, a personality, that's what makes you special. And that's how I know that you're not a monster."

He smiled and kissed you.

" You're just saying that because you're my girlfriend."

You blushed madly. " You've never called me your girlfriend before."

"Haven't I?" He looked mortified. " I'm so sorry baby. You are my girlfriend. You are my girlfriend. You are my girlfriend! YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

You laughed. "I love you, Crowley."

"Not as much as I love you."