Dean #8

I want to apologise for not updating, my Computing teacher seems to think my life revolves around his class - which it most certainly doesn't, but it's worth an extra GCSE qualification so I'm dealing with it. Thanks for sticking with me, if you're still here, hi!

Any Hoo, continue...

"Hey, Dean?" You called nervously from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He asked. You could hear him approach you from behind, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "What's up?"

"What the hell is that..." You asked, worry in your voice as you stared at the large jar on the counter.

Dean let you go and stood up straight, "Uh... I don't know..." He said slowly, you turned around and gave him your best bitch-face.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. I have no idea what that is. I mean - yeah, it's quite obviously a brain." You both turned to look at it again, "But I have no idea what the hell it's doing in the kitchen..."

"So it's not yours then?"

And exactly on cue, Sam padded into the kitchen. "Oh hey guys! Sorry, I'll uh- just move this out of your way." He smiled nervously and picked up the jar. "What is this? Some new diet regime of yours?" Dean asked, quite worried about Sam's behaviour.

"I uh- well, no. It's not mine."

"You sure?" Dean asked sarcastically, making you laugh.

"Oh ha ha very funny Dean. It's a werewolf brain. I just thought it was cool to look at."

"Oh yeah... that's cool alright." You gulped. "Oh god. That better not be Garth!" You panicked.

"No no no no! It's just a rogue! Garth's perfectly fine- well, you know. As fine as a werewolf gets."

"Okay okay, we don't need a lecture! Get that thing out of here, it gives me the creeps." Dean shivered and wrapped an arm around you as Sam ran off happily with his new friend.

"Well then. Today has been... eventful." You laughed and left the room with Dean, he planted a kiss on your head.

"Yeah! I still think it's his brain though." He smiled and you punched his arm.

"It would explain a lot." You leant up and kissed his cheek before going back to your daily businesses.

"I'm just gonna call Garth... y'know, just to check." Dean smiled as he picked up the phone.

You laughed, he was so caring. Even though he knew it wasn't Garth he wanted to be sure.

"Hey Dean! What's up?" You heard Garth on the other end of the phone.

"Nevermind." Dean sighed in relief and put the phone down.

"You do realise he's going to be worried now?" You laughed.

"Ah, let him! It wouldn't be the first time. I'm bored, we need a case."

You shoved the laptop to him, and he scanned the screen.

"Sounds like demons. Lets go." He smiled and threw you over his shoulder before rushing out to the Impala for another fun case with your Winchester.