Sam #10

(Suggested by @randomfandomthings)

Imagine: getting a first tattoo with Sam.

Sam grabbed your hand reassuringly. "Listen, (Y/N). I know you're scared, but this is important. You need this to keep you safe. Look here, I've got one too." He pulled his shirt away so his collarbone was visible, revealing an anti-possession symbol. "It's vital that you get one of these, or I might loose you."

You couldn't say no to Sam, you just needed that little boost of reassurance. "Okay. Let's do it." You half smiled.

"That's my girl!" He smiled and ruffled your hair.

~at the tattoo parlour~

You were called over to the seat and prepped for the procedure. Sam sat next to you and held your hand. "It's really not that bad." He smiled at your shaking hand.

"First time?" The tattooist smiled, you nodded. Both of his arms were inked. "Yeah, you're friend's right, it's not bad. I remember my first one." He pointed to a small heart with 'Bones' written in it.

"Who's Bones?" You asked admiringly. The man smiled, "My dog. Most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. Still got him! Mind, he's getting old, but I can still remember the first day I picked him up. That little bundle of fluff."

You and Sam talked to the man talked for a little longer about fond memories, you were so lost in conversation that you barely felt the tattoo.

"And you're all done!" The man smiled and patted your back.

"Seriously? That was quick!" You smiled and Sam laughed.

"Thank you very much!" You both shouted after you had paid. You hopped into the passenger seat and inspected the new mark on your collarbone. You made sure it was in the same place as Sam and Dean's were.

"Well done! You were really brave in there." Sam smiled and pecked you on the cheek. "Thanks for taking me." you turned so he kissed your lips. "Cheeky." He smiled and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short one! Apologies to @randomfandomthings for making such a crappy imagine out of your idea.

Also, guys - over 12K reads! I am literally screaming thank you all so much for sticking with me and my appalling writing.

I love you all so very very much!

~ Moose