Sam #8

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been so busy!

Also, I've been informed that titles would be nice, so I'll start using them if that's okay with everyone?

Love you all ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine: Sam takes you to a museum to help with your studies.

You arrived at the museum, it was huge! You didn't have much of a childhood so you never went to a museum. Sam wanted to change that.

He held your hand and took you in. Sam was much taller than you, which made him look even older, but there was only a small age gap between you. A lot of people stared, obviously thinking the age difference was wider and a few gave disapproving glares.

Your hand tensed in Sam's under the eyes of many people.

"Ignore them. You're perfect." He whispered, and you got an instant boost of confidence.

Although the museum was huge, Sam made the day last longer by telling you everything he knew. You admitted that he was a nerd, but he was your nerd.

"Aw, is that really everything?" You pouted as you came to the finish.

"Unfortunately yes." Sam rubbed your back, "I'm really glad you enjoyed this (Y/N). I certainly did." He smiled.

"I did! And you made it better by just being here." You winked.

"Oh you flirt." Sam laughed and playfully punched your arm. "I think you'll pass your class with flying colours!"

"Thanks Sammy." You smiled, he never doubted you, and you appreciated it.

"So what now?" He asked, turning around to hold both your hands when you left the building.

"Nandos?" You asked.

"Nandos." He agreed and leant down for a kiss, which resulted in more stares and a few disapproving mutters.

You pulled away from Sam and turned to the small crowd that stared.

"This isn't a spectator sport, you know! So don't stare!" You yelled, making them all blush in embarrassment and look away.

Sam took your hand. "I love you, you know."

"I love you too Sammy." You leant against his arm and you both walked away from the resumed stares.