Gabriel #5 pt.2

A/N: Okay so apparently you guys liked Gabriel #5, because I've had quite a few comments asking for part 2! So here it is! @Libraheart2 gave me an idea on how to do this one, so I'm going to be basing it on that! Enjoy!

Imagine: You haven't seen Gabriel in 5 years, but he shows up out of the blue.

5 years.

You'd been with Gabriel for 5 years.

5 years.

You'd been without Gabriel for 5 years.

5 years.

A lot could happen in 5 years.

You'd tried to move on, even though you knew you wouldn't. You couldn't. Gabriel had meant so much to you, you couldn't just throw that away because he wasn't ready. He had a point.

But at the same time you were furious.

Because he didn't have a point! He had no right to leave you to bring up a child alone, never mind a child that's part angel! But he did have a point. He is an Archangel, this would put pressure on his 'reputation'. But no. He didn't have a point. If he loved you, and I mean really loved you, he wouldn't have left you a crying mess on that kitchen floor 5 years ago.

Your mind kept thinking of different reasons, different explanations. Jumping between good and bad. But the main question on your mind was

Why?

Why did he leave you? Why, after all that time, did he still say he loved you? Why did he pretend that everything was fine and snap the second he saw the test? Why didn't he have a reason for not wanting a child? Was it you? Was it him? Was it something else?

Will you ever know?

You snapped back out of your thoughts to silence.

"Lola?" You called out to your daughter, you chose the name so that you could give her the nickname 'Lolly', Gabriel's favourite sweet.

"Lola!?" You called again, not getting a reply. You began to get worried and you got up to check on her.

"Mummy?" You heard from the bottom of the stairs, and as you approached you saw Lola curled up on the floor in fear.

"Mummy there's a man in the living room." She whimpered.

"Stay here." You warned as you approached the living room door, kicking it open and rushing in. A figure stood in the middle of the dark room.

"Who the hell are you." You growled, feeling for the light on the wall.

"Hey baby." A familiar voice said, and the figure stepped into the light casting through the window from the street light outside.

"G-Gabriel?" You choked out, shutting the door behind you so that Lola couldn't hear.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's me." He smiled. "I-I missed you. It's been so long."

"5 years" You sighed.

"What?"

"5 years. You left me 5 years ago."

Gabriel sighed, remembering the day "I know, baby. I'm sorry, I-I didn't think I was good enough for you."

You stepped forwards and wrapped your arms around him, "You're more than good enough for me, Gabriel. But you ruined me."

"I know. I know. And I don't expect you to take me back."

You pulled away and looked up at him, "Y-You want back?"

He smiled lightly, "More than anything."

You sighed and looked down, unsure of whether to trust him again. "I miss you so much. I want you back, but I'm a mother now."

Gabriel looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"I've moved on." You lied.

"You have?" His expression dropped.

"No." You laughed lightly. "I couldn't move on. Not from you."

Gabriel smiled and brought you into a tight hug, "Could you ever trust me again?"

"I can try" You smiled as you returned the hug.

The door behind you slowly opened, "Mommy?" Lola asked as she entered the room. Her dark hair and golden eyes visible in the light of the lamp outside.

"Lola, this is Gabriel." You pulled away from him and stepped aside, "He's your daddy."

Gabriel looked down and smiled at her, "I didn't think I could do it. But looking at you, now that I see you, I think I can." He turned and smiled at you.

"I'm gonna do it."

"We're going to do it. We'll do this together." You smiled.

"It's all gonna be okay"

~~~~~~~~

Ended this on a bit of a weird note, didn't know how to finish it!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love you guys! ♡

~ Moose