Castiel #6

You and Cas had been dating for 2 years now, and you were invited to their family reunion. As nervous as you were to meet Castiel's many, many brothers and sisters, you were still excited! You didn't want to look too dressed up, so you just put on a simple blue lace dress, with black flats - while Cas wore his usual casual suit and trench coat.

As you imagined, the reunion was in Heaven. Castiel zapped you there, to find a hall of angels waiting. Cas smiled as Gabriel ran up and hugged him.

"Well hey there Cassie!" He smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Gabriel, only (Y/N) is allowed to call me that."

"Shut up Cas.Hey (Y/N), it's been so long!" He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Gabriel what do you think you're doing!? (Y/N) is my girlfriend!" Cas snapped and pushed Gabriel away.

"It's a friendly gesture, dumbass." Gabriel scoffed.

"My ass isn't dumb?" Cas questioned.

"Hi Gabriel." You smiled

Castiel spotted Balthazar and rushed to him.

"Look after my baby brother, (Y/N). He'll need it. And I love you like a sister, but if you don't help him through all of this, things will get nasty. So help him." Gabriel said, walking over to Michael.

And you would. You knew Cas needed all the help he could get. And you were going to be the one to give him it.

Castiel's POV:

I walked over to Bal, oh my dad, it had been too long. "Balthazar!" I smiled, and hugged him. Which was new for me, but I felt like it was needed. "Whoa! We're into hugging now?" Balthazar laughed and hugged me back, "Where's my brother and what have you done with him?" he asked sarcastically.

"It is me, Balthazar. Castiel." I really don't understand him sometimes.

"Yes, I get that..." Balthazar looked annoyed.

Wait, was he joking?  He probably was. I shall have to ask (Y/N) later. Oh well.

"So, Cas, where's the mrs?" Balthazar smiled. I cocked my head in confusion. I do that a lot... must be a Jimmy thing.

"Here's the mrs!" (Y/N) approached us. She is so beautiful. How could a boring, old, trench coated angel like me end up with someone like her? Well, however it happened, I wouldn't wish it any other way.

"Ah! There she is!" Balthazar smiled and kissed (Y/N) on the cheek. I was about to intervene, when I remembered what Gabe said, "It's a friendly gesture, dumbass."  So I left it alone. I still don't understand the term 'dumbass' though. (Y/N) needs to teach me a lot.

"So how have you been, Bal? It's been so long!" (Y/N) asked. Her smile was to die for. She was to die for.

"Great! You know! I was dead, so..." Bal gave me the death stare. "And I'm not even sure how I'm back, but I am!"

"That's all that matters!" (Y/N) smiled.

"Hey! Balthazar! Come over here, Samandriel wants to see you!" Anna called from across the room.

"Gotta dash, nice seeing you both!" Balthazar called as he ran off.

I turned to (Y/N) and looked deep into her gorgeous (Y/E/C) eyes. "Fancy heading back?" I asked, she smiled, "What about your family?" She asked.

"I can see them anytime, I can't see you anytime."

"Uh, yes, you can, Cas!" She laughed.

"So let's go then!" I smiled and we zapped back, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola amigos! This one's so long, oops! Sorry about this one, I started writing it and realised that I didn't know where I was going with it. But I kind of liked the idea of Gabriel as a protective big brother - even though this doesn't really have much of a story to it.

Apologies

~ Moose